Reviews for Letters To You
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 26 . 3/6
Great ending to captivating, fascinating and emotional story. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Thx for sharing.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 20 . 3/6
I so hoping pansy doesn't cause problems. They've been through enough.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 17 . 3/6
Yeah Draco. I like his strength. Loved it when he told his aunt he would always protect Hermione.
Nice little trick with his wand. Very clever.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 16 . 3/6
Ugh Draco with his jealously
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 12 . 3/5
Oh god poor Hermione.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 10 . 3/5
I like how in-tune Draco and Hermione are with each other.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 5 . 3/4
I'm actually surprised that Hermione told Ginny about the letters AND that Ginny told Molly some of it. I know Hermione needs to talk to someone about them just figured it would have been someone neutral.
Oh well great chapter.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 2 . 3/4
It's completely horrific what happened to Hermione (and we don't even know all the details yet) but what surprises me is that it happened. I would never have though any death eater would sully themselves in that way.

I like that they acknowledged that they might know and even dislike each other straight away.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 3/4
This is different. I'm excited to see where this goes.
AliceCullen3 chapter 26 . 4/20/2014
DeathlyIce chapter 26 . 6/29/2011
It's a little late to review, but I just wanted to let you know this story made me cry- so amazing!
Obliviated Bliss chapter 26 . 5/7/2011
So good, I loved it!
Cheryl Grant chapter 26 . 10/29/2009
Great story ... it seemed to start slow but the build up was great and I was happy that you had an epilogue that explained how they all ended up.
DragonsSexyMistress chapter 26 . 5/8/2009
This story was bloody brillant! I really enjoy reading all your stories. You are a great writer. Keep up the great work.

Draco Rules!

ZomgShaylex chapter 26 . 3/30/2009
Definitely love this story. Great plot, fantastic writing, and so much more! This story could very well replace the 7th book (of course, if that were to happen, it would focus a bit more on Harry, but that's beside the point). I had a lovely time reading this! :)