Reviews for Letters To You
Maegan Calamas chapter 2 . 10/30/2016
Love this story, thanks for writing and completing it.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 26 . 3/6/2015
Great ending to captivating, fascinating and emotional story. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Thx for sharing.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 20 . 3/6/2015
I so hoping pansy doesn't cause problems. They've been through enough.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 17 . 3/6/2015
Yeah Draco. I like his strength. Loved it when he told his aunt he would always protect Hermione.
Nice little trick with his wand. Very clever.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 16 . 3/6/2015
Ugh Draco with his jealously
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 12 . 3/5/2015
Oh god poor Hermione.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 10 . 3/5/2015
I like how in-tune Draco and Hermione are with each other.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 5 . 3/4/2015
I'm actually surprised that Hermione told Ginny about the letters AND that Ginny told Molly some of it. I know Hermione needs to talk to someone about them just figured it would have been someone neutral.
Oh well great chapter.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 2 . 3/4/2015
It's completely horrific what happened to Hermione (and we don't even know all the details yet) but what surprises me is that it happened. I would never have though any death eater would sully themselves in that way.

I like that they acknowledged that they might know and even dislike each other straight away.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
This is different. I'm excited to see where this goes.
AliceCullen3 chapter 26 . 4/20/2014
LOVE IT!
DeathlyIce chapter 26 . 6/29/2011
It's a little late to review, but I just wanted to let you know this story made me cry- so amazing!
Obliviated Bliss chapter 26 . 5/7/2011
So good, I loved it!
Cheryl Grant chapter 26 . 10/29/2009
Great story ... it seemed to start slow but the build up was great and I was happy that you had an epilogue that explained how they all ended up.
DragonsSexyMistress chapter 26 . 5/8/2009
This story was bloody brillant! I really enjoy reading all your stories. You are a great writer. Keep up the great work.

Draco Rules!