Reviews for When The Moon Is Full
call.me.thal chapter 15 . 8/14/2014
This was a GREAT FANTASTIC WONDERFUL TEASING CONFUSING FUN NAIL BITTING story! I LOVED IT!
Kilataia chapter 15 . 8/3/2014
Good story!
theladypantera chapter 15 . 8/2/2014
Well, I just finished reading this story after having read 'Snow & Sadness' and AGAIN you took me on an emotional roller coaster ride! So many great lines and you write Kouga so well! And i don't know if it's just me, but I just love the scenes you wrote when he gets mad at Kagome (especially near the end), so powerful, very exciting. You have a wonderful twisted sense of humor and I love it! Well done, am so sad that it's over now. I hope to see another Kou/Kag story from you one day crosses fingers.
Luna Charmcaster chapter 15 . 6/14/2014
I loved it but I was angry when kagome was with inuyasha but I understand that u can't really forget ur first love and I was glad kouga forgave her at the end and they are finally mates for life and I started crying. I don't know why but I'm emotional on these kind of things. You did a great job on this and hope you make more if possible
Sainted Dream chapter 15 . 1/30/2014
Wow... I can't believe that this is over. It just can't be over. It was so cute and sweet! I can't believe InuYasha! Picking Kikyo over and over again. He's such an idiot. I can't believe him! Well... actually I can. That's the sad part.

Still, the story was amazing. I love Koga and Kagome. They're just such a cute couple. The story idea - having everyone die and starting their lives all over again is just... wow! That's amazing and really unique! I've been reading InuYasha fanfiction for over 10 years and that's one of the more unique ideas I've read in forever! I loved it!

You have a lot of grammatical and spelling errors in this, but your writing improved SO MUCH through your progress of writing this. The first chapter was hard to get through, but by this chapter... wow! So much improvement!

Anyway, you did an amazing job! I absolute loved this story so much! It was absolutely adorable! Honestly, this story has the song "My Girl's Ex-Boyfriend" by Relient K. The song says basically that thanks to the girl's (Kagome's) ex boyfriend (InuYasha) the singer (Koga) gets to be with the girl and they both end up happily. All because the ex boyfriend gave her up. Which is completely the case here. It's romantic, sweet, and realistic!

Plus, Koga here, was such a bad ass! He was a bad ass but also with emotions. I loved it! He was the Koga we all knew and loved, while being different. I adored the story! You did a fantastic job! Thank you! 3
S.Y.U.T.K chapter 15 . 12/7/2013
Beautiful!
Dymian chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
Does Kagome still have her miko powers? And if so, why isn't she using them? Are you going to use the route that she can only use them through a focal item, like her bow?
Aozora12 chapter 15 . 10/8/2013
I wanted to cry so many times throughout this story! Awesomeness T.T
misuky7 chapter 15 . 10/7/2013
This was beautiful, I'm sad everyone else didn't remember though. :3
SurlyPrincess chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
I'm liking the story so far but you misspelled the word 'gorgeous' twice in this chapter. o.O
My Eternal Anguish chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
I love your work!
Watermelonsmellinfellon chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
Heh! Kouga used Inuyasha's quote! :)
Kaggybearr chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
This is so amazing! I loved it! Are you going to make a sequel? Words can't even express my emotions right now! I feel all... Uk that feeling?
Kon13 chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
AWWW! BABBBBBBBYYYYYYYY! Yaaaaay I love this! So great!
Kon13 chapter 14 . 7/22/2013
:O My gee.. Poor Kagome... Poor Kouga... Dangit all! Its so good an so sad!
380 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »