Reviews for When The Moon Is Full
Kon13 chapter 14 . 7/22/2013
:O My gee.. Poor Kagome... Poor Kouga... Dangit all! Its so good an so sad!
Kon13 chapter 13 . 7/22/2013
Oooooooooh! No no no no no Kagome! Don't think it ever again! NEEEEEVVEEEERRRRR!
Kon13 chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
SO SWEET! Pfft... Does he always howl... pffft... So cute..
Kon13 chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
Idiot Kouga.. v.v So slow. Better than never though! I love it3
Kon13 chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
K-Kouga's scary... Though it's so sweet! Gah I hope he realizes his feelings soon, damn it! XD
Kon13 chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
Good for Kagome. For a minute there I thought she forgot about her family. . I love Kouga, but that would be terrible if she could never see her family again.
Kon13 chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Aww! The teasing was so cute and funny and the pups were too! But the end was soooo sweet! I love it!
CloudedDreamergal chapter 15 . 5/24/2013
I absolutely love your story! It is the perfect mix of drama and romance. The personalities of the characters were well written also. The only thing I noticed was minor typos, and wrong word usage.

Great story _
Starshima chapter 15 . 5/23/2013
SUCH A WONDERFUL STORY... I WAS CRYING ON THE INSIDE.. MANNNN I FELT PURE SHAKKY BUTTERFLIES IN MY STOMACH. YOU SHOULD DEFF BECONE S AUTHOR AND WRITE MORE STORIESSS... I LOVED THIS ONE I READ MORE.. BUT AHHHH I LOVE THIS ONE!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/13/2013
A sequel to this story would be awesome! (hint hint...)
closet-writer666 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
i thought this story was amazing! i read this before...made an account and spent forever looking fir this! your amazing!
Gamerj1998 chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
I am LOVING Kouga!
Gamerj1998 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Their personalities are captured very well in this chapter.
Seras theReaper chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
wouldn't kikyo be really old? I mean, Kagome arrived 50 years after Kikyo died. Being that she's a mortal, she would probably be really old or dead from old age.
Shaqueena chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
This story was great! The emotions the drama I just wanna thank you for righting this story. It was fantastic and I love it. Its defiantly a favorite of mine. I hope to read more wonderful stories from you. And kAgome being pregnant was just icing on the cake of a magnificent story. You did a great job I wish it didn't have to end 3 3
366 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »