Reviews for When The Moon Is Full
illogicalstarz chapter 15 . 1/19/2013
Oh my goodness. When Kagome agreed to mate with Kouga, I expected it to just be mushy romance after that. All those emotions though was a huge wonderful slap in the face. Those last few chapters were so well written and emotional that i was sitting on the edge of my seat D: Wonderful job and simply beautiful ending.
csciabarasi chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
loved this chapter, though I wish he had marked her...
Kokuyoseki no tsubasa chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This is a great story idea!
CuteyJayAnimeLover1 chapter 15 . 12/17/2012
Omg the drama is over! I can't believe this story made me cry! This story was fantastic, I have to say this story was amazingly done great, I mean thiis was awesome.I would love if u had a part 2 for this.
analiesebatgirl chapter 15 . 12/9/2012
this was amazing. i couldnt stop reading it. you did an awesome job :)
analiesebatgirl chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
I can't stop reading this story keep up the good work
analiesebatgirl chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
this is a good story line so far and i completely love Inuyasha. keep up the good work and i'll keep on reading lol
Lane Brewster chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
MORE MORE MORE! I like this story so much. i want a sequel
Little Miss Cosplayer chapter 15 . 9/25/2012
MORE! :D
DreamBeamz chapter 15 . 8/2/2012
So happy in the end! I am so glad, it was amazing! You are awesome! :)
DreamBeamz chapter 14 . 8/1/2012
Oh my! So exciting! :) A wonderful chapter! So amazing! I got a little behind, but I am catching up now. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
This is a great story, however I have one issue that killed it for me... It doesn't seem realistic if this happened in the manga... Aren't the slaves being treated too nice? They ARE slaves... And I think if she would have been found instead it would have been more realistic... Lastly, the would den isent... How should I say this... Down to earth? Caveman-ish like in the manga/anime? Anyway... Great plot and good story!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
You absolutly, positivly, MUST make a sequel. Oh my gosh, with moments of sadness, that brought tears to my eyes, to the heated moments when all i did was sit on my bed and sqeal my heart out, i love this story, and on a scale of one to ten, (One being worst) i would give it, INFINITY. Great job :D 3
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
OMG... After this chapter, i wanted to read more, each chapter you present never fails to make me squeal. 3 :D
Saholia chapter 15 . 6/8/2012
Awww what a perfect ending! You know, don't take offense to this, but it's amazing how much your grammar and spelling has improved over the four years you worked on this story :) keep it up!
366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »