Reviews for When The Moon Is Full
CuteyJayAnimeLover1 chapter 15 . 12/17/2012
Omg the drama is over! I can't believe this story made me cry! This story was fantastic, I have to say this story was amazingly done great, I mean thiis was awesome.I would love if u had a part 2 for this.
Wolflover0151 chapter 15 . 12/9/2012
this was amazing. i couldnt stop reading it. you did an awesome job :)
Wolflover0151 chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
I can't stop reading this story keep up the good work
Wolflover0151 chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
this is a good story line so far and i completely love Inuyasha. keep up the good work and i'll keep on reading lol
Lane Brewster chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
MORE MORE MORE! I like this story so much. i want a sequel
Little Miss Cosplayer chapter 15 . 9/25/2012
MORE! :D
DreamBeamz chapter 15 . 8/2/2012
So happy in the end! I am so glad, it was amazing! You are awesome! :)
DreamBeamz chapter 14 . 8/1/2012
Oh my! So exciting! :) A wonderful chapter! So amazing! I got a little behind, but I am catching up now. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
This is a great story, however I have one issue that killed it for me... It doesn't seem realistic if this happened in the manga... Aren't the slaves being treated too nice? They ARE slaves... And I think if she would have been found instead it would have been more realistic... Lastly, the would den isent... How should I say this... Down to earth? Caveman-ish like in the manga/anime? Anyway... Great plot and good story!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
You absolutly, positivly, MUST make a sequel. Oh my gosh, with moments of sadness, that brought tears to my eyes, to the heated moments when all i did was sit on my bed and sqeal my heart out, i love this story, and on a scale of one to ten, (One being worst) i would give it, INFINITY. Great job :D 3
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
OMG... After this chapter, i wanted to read more, each chapter you present never fails to make me squeal. 3 :D
Saholia chapter 15 . 6/8/2012
Awww what a perfect ending! You know, don't take offense to this, but it's amazing how much your grammar and spelling has improved over the four years you worked on this story :) keep it up!
YinKeket chapter 15 . 5/10/2012
it was good Kagome is going to talk to Koga on what had happen. my my on the indoor hot springs. oh yes Kagome is going to have Koga's child win. yay Sango and Miroku are coming to see Kagome. shame on Inuyasha wanted Kagome for himself and have Kikyo that didn't go well when she told Koga what happen. go Snago to help Kagome stop Koga and tell Inuyasha to leave her alone and let her be with Koga. well Koga found Inuyasha and are now fighting, sigh. uh even Kikyo knows Kagome what i world. uh so it was Kikyo who changed it all and i think she made the right choice. lol to know end on how Inuyasha, Kikyo and Kagome are talking about the past,but Koga was left waiting in the dark. yay they stopped fighting and kissed. lol yes he FINALLY marked her plus knows there a child growing inside of her and it is his child, win. well played at the end here. keep up the good work and do your best. take care and be safe. well done with his story.
YinKeket chapter 14 . 5/10/2012
oh man being in the cold sucks more so when wind is playing. oh man go Koga for getting Kagome and are you crazy to be in the cold. it was smart of her to grab a photo of her family to show it to Koga and the others. yay Kagome is saved by Inuyasha i bet. oh darn how in the world did Inuyasha knew her name and everything. noooooooooooooooooooooo don't kiss Inuyasha, you need to be with Koga whaaaaaaaaa. shame on Inuyasha have already mated with Kikyo plus kissing with Kagome. yay Koga and Kagome is back together again. yay for them for having fun in the bedroom.
YinKeket chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
lol Koga is having a snow ball fight with Kagome, Ginta and Hakkaku, so funny and cute. uh she can still see her family and still come back to Koga. it think she can stay with Koga forever. Tanashi and Kagome talking about the mating ceremony. epic win she can age like a demon. go Koga turning down those females. go Tanashi for saving the day. uh on the photos she is looking at. poor Kagome being alone and in a dark without Koga.
378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »