Reviews for Dream Analysis
Icecolony chapter 1 . 5/13/2018
Very insightful I really enjoyed your story.
EO-Hiphuggers chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
brilliant! (:
Stephen Greenwood chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Freud is awesome. Even if he was high on cocaine when he conducted his research, or lack of research as it may be.

Still, makes for an interesting story. Everything ties in and makes sense, and we get Mulder the psychologist, which is always good.

Love your writing.
MariShal chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Interesting story!

Love when Mulder calls her just to hear her voice, aw

" "I... just wanted to hear your voice... Night." And he's gone... "

The end is my favorite part, so romantic :-)

" I can't see his face but he towers above me in height. I feel completely safe as he holds my hand facing the water as we prepare to make the jump... looking down into the clear water... I'm not surprised to see Mulder's reflection staring back at me. "
ForeverAnAngel chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
That was really good :D
Bella Danvers chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Ooh! So good! I loved the vivid imagery - very descriptive! I love the part about Moulder just wanting to hear her voice... I loved it all!
ayesis chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Wow! That was great! I loved it. I think you should write some more! I loved it!
TheDistractedWriter chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
it was different but i loved it! you are a great writer keep it up and if you want KEEP GOING i would like to see what happens next. soo keep up the good work!
Indy Organa chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Fellow weird dreamer here! I loved this story, especially the mentions of Freud, the depth of interpretation of the dream, and the minute details you added to the characters. Kudos to you!
DarkMinds chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
That was... brilliant... so clever... i love analysing dreams... and this one was done so well... BRAVO...Mulder would be proud!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I don't think it's "strange" ... like you said ... you're not the only one out there having "weird" dreams ... ;-)

I really liked it!

THX
parmakai66 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Interesting ... I liked it!

As for weird dreams, yeah, I think its a result of being obsessed with something whether it be work or stories or whatever and then the mind just toys with it while we sleep. Just to drive us batty in the waking hours.
Hanging.by.a.moment chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
That was really good. I love the dream idea. Don't worry you are not the only one who has "weird dreams". Well done, i really enjoyed that.
xfirefly9x chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Wow! That was so vivid and dream-like! Great intepretation of the dream, too. )
enpauriel chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
That was ... well it was just beautiful. I loved the description, you've always been good at that, but everything was just so clear. I liked sleepy Scully too, with the half-awake thoughts, and you definitely pulled off one person POV. Fantastic job!