Reviews for Hell is Other People
Silveryishmoon chapter 22 . 6/23
I love this fic so much. I'm sure I've left a review here before but I try to reread it once a year and I really enjoy your characters that you've created like the Dr's Manning and Charlotte. I know this fandom is slightly dead but this is one of my favorite fics in almost any fandom overall. So if you're still writing please continue this is amazing if not I'm not going to stop loving this fic. And thank you for proving that there can be a good Alex goes to BB fic :)
AKIZA chapter 22 . 6/21
So, I started reading this story when I was in high school(Bout to graduate college). I have regularly checked every few months willing for a new chapter, because I want there to be one so bad. One of the greatest ff I have ever read. And I will never give up on checking to see if theres a new one. So, pleases please pleeeeeeesssssssss I need it to end. I understand life gets in the way, but I believe in you. You can do it you wonderful person you. I am so emotionally attached to this and I can't let go.
SamFenton chapter 22 . 6/10
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Goddess-of-the-Moon-39 chapter 22 . 6/1
This story is by far the best Alex Rider fanfic I have ever read. The plot is well created, the characters are interesting, and you have obviously thought through the chapters very carefully. I have just one suggestion. Four kids were kidnapped along with Alex, so what happened to their parents? They would be appearing on the news and trying to do everything possible to find their children, not even MI6 would have enough power to stop that. But apart from that, I think this is absolutely incredible and can't wait until you update it!
Teddybearcrazy chapter 3 . 5/22
Sorry, but a 2.5 kilometre run in 35 minutes is kinda unrealistic, I'm not great at running and my best time for 3k is 17 minutes, though my mum could do it in about 12. Just a minor thing, otherwise it's great!
Kay Marks chapter 22 . 4/27
This was the third (or maybe fourth?) time that I've read this story. It's my absolute favorite Alex Rider fanfic! I hope that your RL is going well and I understand completely how it can get in the way of writing. That said, I selfishly hope that your writing is also going well because I'd love love LOVE to read more of this story!
overkalix chapter 22 . 4/20
I just reread this entire story again and loved it just as much as I did the first time. Thank you for writing such a masterpiece.

Hope things are going well in your world. If you have the time and inspiration to present us with another chapter, you will have many happy readers :-)
I feel shitty for asking but were you thinking of updating…? I know that life has invariably go in the way but I love your stories and it is a shame this one is unfinished, I have found myself attached to the characters ;-;
3 Isabel
Ghargr18 chapter 22 . 4/2
Love this fic. Is it on hiatus tho? You implied you had the rest of it written, but its been over a year...
Chara chapter 22 . 3/20
Please finish this story….
I keep re-reading it and checking back for updates every couple of months and getting frustrated I don't know what happens next…
It's my number 1 absolute favourite alex rider fanfic of all time!
Please finish it!
Dyenya chapter 19 . 3/9
Such a good story, you're so talented!
feauxen chapter 22 . 3/2
*cough

You know, I'd have a better 20-seven-frikking-teen if there was another chapter in this rather impressive story.

No pressure or anything.

cough*
A reviewer chapter 22 . 2/23
Happy 2017!

I love your stories still. :-)
FireFox99 chapter 22 . 2/21
Please continue. I absolutely love this and have been nonstop reading it. 3
I'm not gonna pressure you but I'll keep looking for an update.
noondark chapter 22 . 1/8
As much as I love the doctor and his wife that you've made up and put in the story, there is no way that I can see Alex ever leaving Jack
3,412 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »