Reviews for Hell is Other People
Kootje chapter 21 . 11/28
I found this story again after finding it at least 5 years ago, and I still love it! I hope you will update soon! I want to know how it ends!

Curious soul chapter 13 . 11/20
Hey, if you're never going to finish this, can you summarize what you had planned, if anything? Some of us out here would be happy with just knowing how it's supposed to end, y'know.

I really like your story, which is why I'm asking. Welp. toodles.
Silver Kitsune-Chan chapter 15 . 11/11
My sister got put on some hell-strong painkillers once.
I read Alex's little action figures speech in the same slurred way that my sister INSISTED she could see Rudolph flying circles around our car. In the middle of June. (Dentists. 0.o)
Silver Kitsune-Chan chapter 14 . 11/11
... I'm going to be honest.
My way of fighting people- fighting back- involves giving verbal lashings like you've never seen, and I may have kind of sorta gotten next-button-happy and had to push the back button to actually leave a review. Like I've been forgetting to the last... what, fourteen chapters? *wince* Er... Sorry 'bout that... Anyways.

I don't like this story.
Actually, upon thinking more of it, I love a lot of your works- hell, most of them.
*sends digital hug* Keep up your amazing work~!
dorfchaosgenie chapter 21 . 11/4
I just looooove this story far too much! Why must there be a break? Whyyy? It's so freakin awesome! So please please continue the awesomeness :) until then I'm rereading the whole thing :)
felidaegirl962 chapter 17 . 10/30
Wait, you went to Durrell? That's so cool! My dad used to work there, he was he Head of Business Development and we used to know all the staff and get in free. My sister and I were even in the pantomime that they had there!
cbluna chapter 17 . 10/23
OML i know i've read this like 500 times so i practically know it by heart, but whenever i read the last paragraph i always start jumping around. Jeez, this is probably the best story in alex rider fanfiction, along with Life's a beach, so you should be proud of it. (Especially since i read A LOT and judge harshly) seriously, this story doesnt have a bad point. goals
Phoenix313 chapter 16 . 9/23
poor Alex. He rely didn't mean to say any of that...
Phoenix313 chapter 14 . 9/23
AH! Okay i love it;) thats just a fact :) I'm gonna go read the next chapter...
Phoenix313 chapter 13 . 9/23
Like it? LOVE IT! Th whole book is amazing! Your doing everything almost perfect! Eagle andFox are both a bit ooc but hey. i can totally ignore that for the rest of the books awesomeness!
Phoenix313 chapter 12 . 9/23
ah! bombshell to say the least! Dam! I thought B-unit knew that he worked for MI6! apparently not though...
I guessed what was up with hawk! But I tend to guess a lot of things like that...
Phoenix313 chapter 11 . 9/22
Sorry I would leave a long review but i REALLY need to go and read the next chapter!
LoveGoodBooks chapter 21 . 9/22
Hi! I'm really disappointed you haven't finished this story! I was sooo goog, but you've left it hanging! So much detail, intrigue, and incredible character depth! I really hope you finish your work. How do they escape? Does Alex have a love interest with the girl he's meant to scare? What about Charlotte n Tom? Jack n Hanley? Does Alex get out from Mi6? Does he get adopted by the dr mannley's? Please tell me? To do so many well written chapters n leave us wondering almost feels tragic. Pretty Please? ;)
Phoenix313 chapter 10 . 9/22
hello hawk. gonna tell us whats up now?
Phoenix313 chapter 9 . 9/21
Okay I knew Tom was going to tell. Ugh, I've had jealous friends before and they annoying the crap out of me cause honestly theres nothing to be jealous about in my life.
anyway I'm glad Tom and Alex got sorted out :) btw you did really good at portraying all the tension slowly building between Tom an Al ;) So two thumbs up!
I'm gonna go read the next chapter so see you soon!
3,301 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »