Reviews for Hell is Other People
ChachieB chapter 22 . 10/9
Love it!
TheWhoLockedSupernaturalist chapter 22 . 10/4
LOVE THIS! It's the first Alex Rider fic I've read, and it's a brilliant introduction! Please update, as I can't wait for more!
Redentor chapter 9 . 9/26
Come on Tom, you should know better than to throw your mates in the cakey! You never tell your mate's secrets to others.
Redentor chapter 4 . 9/25
I think Becky is a bit Wrong Genre Savvy :-)
yummypie193 chapter 22 . 9/21
I absolutely love this story! Thanks so much for writing it :) The blanket fort part was my favorite... We used to make those all the time when I was younger. *flashbacks and nostalgic smiles* (though admittedly, mine didn't involve being kidnapped and finding a way to lockpick my way out of the roon while avoiding cameras :P ) I hope you haven't given up on the story, please update soon!
c1h0e0n5 chapter 22 . 9/21
*when* is the next chapter coming?! seriously! this is way too amazing to be left to rot for most of a year, especially at this point!
So I know this hasn't been updated in a few months, but I really wanted to say that I absolutely loved it. It's the best Alex Rider fanfiction I've read, it's realistic, and I can't wait to read more. Thank you so much for writing it! -C
LadyIwashi chapter 22 . 8/16
Wow, what a monster of a chapter!
Just the kind of monster, I like though :D
I'm really looking forward to the next chapter (hope it'll come). It's one of my favourites.
Kolin chapter 21 . 8/13
Dude this is honesty one of the best fanfictions on the Internet. I read the whole thing in one go, and I was completely hooked. Keep up the great work!
The-Phandom-Queen chapter 22 . 8/2
Where is the rest? I need this like I need air!
If you update I will cry probably this is a masterpiece
Excuse me, do you know when about you might update? Is there some blog you have we can follow along? Thanks! (Just really love the story, and been checking back periodically!)
This fic kills me every day honestly thank you for your service but I'm dead
Zapoteca chapter 22 . 5/26
Wooooh! More of hiop! I love this sorry so much- I never fail to feel excited when I see an update notice. I love the Drs Manning so much- and aaaah Charlotte is great, and Chloe, and your development of Tom's character is so spot on. And omg your Alex is so complicated and so real. Woot! I promise to stay with you through all eight million chapters, and the thousand epilogue too.
So this story is relatively good, but your character for Alex in the most recent chapter is so flawed it's awful. Frankly, this a teenager who has endured torture training, bruised and broken ribs, and DOZENS of other harms, and you have him breaking down, crying, and actually NON-FUNCTIONING because of a simple caning. For a normal teen, this might be effective, and on an especially weak willed one might even get that reaction. At worst though, Alex might wince from such a futile excuse of punishment. He has at this point dealt with people who enjoy pain a great deal many times, this criminal is no worse, and debasing Alex as a character in such a way is WRONG. ff certainly can involve character change, but this is sudden, without real backing, and simply does not fit.
3,388 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »