Reviews for Hell is Other People
wolfwind42 chapter 10 . 7/5
Im starting to think that Hawk's problem isn't with Alex, its with MI6 making a 14 year old into a spy. Either that, or he's jealous that a 14 year old is better than him.
yaraedmonton chapter 34 . 7/3
PLEASE update soon I NEED to know what's going to HAPPEN!
So good please update
Cakemania225 chapter 34 . 5/15
omg I love this so much. I need a new update soooooon please
Kyokumi Sama chapter 34 . 5/15
AJSHDGDJXNBDB—AMAZING I JUST BINGED THIS FIC ! CAN’T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
OMG chapter 34 . 5/13
OMG A NEW CHAPTER! ₍₍ ( ゚ ゚ ) ⁾⁾

WEEEEEEEEEE
IT IS FANTASTIC
TOM THE BRO IS GREAT
EAGLE IS GREAT
YOUR OCS RULE
DACRES IS LEGIT
OMGGGGGGGGGG THANKS FOR THIS AMAZING STORY!
Smile chapter 34 . 5/7
Wow, I read this in one go, it was amazing,
I liked Alex's struggles with his emotions, his interactions, his thoughts, I think you captured a clever teenage boy exactly as it should, and also the damage despite spying is usually so cool in younger children,
I really enjoyed your writing,

I hope to see the continuation of this soon, and also I hope you update your other stories,

I understand real life really take most of our time, but it was nice reading the universe you created, and also your dedication to see its end, I really appreciate it,

Thanks for sharing it with us, and your determination to finish it

Stay safe and healthy,
Best wishes for you
stormpix chapter 34 . 4/30
omg so excited for the next chapter! Really looking forward to it!
Hey-yo! Same Anon as who recently reviewed Chapter 11. I really really did NOT remember anything after that point! I know I've read some of it before but I think I lost track of this fic at some point.

I am so happy I reread it (or read it?) now. I'm thinking I might hop over to AO3 to see if your revised version is up yet too. As much as I love chapters 1-11 (and beyond) you can tell, when you read it all like I just did, that you were growing as an author during the 'camp' bit. I can't wait to see how you (now) influences Alex (then).
I read this chapter when you first published it. I can't remember if I was already following the story of if this was as much as you had published when I found it. I remember, for months, I had dreams about what came next. I think I made my FFNet account to follow this story. I eventually tried to write out what happened next because I thought that this fic was abandoned. I don't know exactly when this was but I'd guess pre-2011. I eventually gave up on my own version and just settled for rereading chapters 1-11 so much that I can still remember parts of the dialogue.
When you updated (chapter 33 I think) I realized that I only remember up to chapter 11 even though I faithfully read it all as you published it for the simple reason that I read it so many times. I love this story and felt it only made sense to reread it from the start.

Happy 10 year anniversary from the first time I read this chapter (I think).

PS: I have lost my log-in info for FFNet but thankfully still get the emails. That is why this is an anon review.
Mlle-Lay chapter 34 . 4/23
Soooo glad you're writing more on this ! Can't wait for it to be finished, and I'm really looking forward to the AO3 rewrite
sodarncurious chapter 34 . 4/19
Thanks for the update, what a great surprise.
khallubgud chapter 1 . 4/19
loved it
JusticeNotRevenge chapter 34 . 4/19
Ahhh, I can't wait for the testimony! And let me tell you, the conversation between Alex and Dacres was seriously amazing. As always, everything was soo well-written! I'm so glad I found this fic and that you're still interested enough to keep writing!
Whirling chapter 34 . 4/19
BRO... HELLO. Hot damn, this fic! I don’t even know where to start.

Well, I remember reading this years ago — maybe 2014-15? I can’t remember if you’d gotten Alex out of the camp or not yet. Regardless, I fav’ed and followed it, and while I’ve noticed periodic emails over the years, I wasn’t super into AR anymore and didn’t remember the fic well enough to dive in to the newest update without rereading. I noticed the email about the most recent update, opened the fic to check it out, and read a bit of chapter 34 just to see if I was interested enough in rereading the entire thing.

Suffice to say I have spent my entire weekend reading this monster of a fic. Did you know you’ve written approximately the word count of the LOTR trilogy? I feel like you must, but still, that is an ACCOMPLISHMENT! Not to mention the DEDICATION! I cannot believe you’ve been writing this since 2007... I was literally 8 years old when you posted the first chapter. I wonder if I had started reading AR at that point? It was somewhere around then.

Anyway... I have not been able to put this down. I have so much classwork to do but I felt like I could /not/ focus on it until I finished this! Not the most responsible thing but man am I glad I got to the most recent update. I’m very excited to read Alex’s testimony, and I’m glad that I came back to the party when you were so close to finishing.

The level of angst in this fic... WHOOMPH. Good shit. There were definitely some parts where I had to put down my phone for a bit and just try and process. Alex has so much goddang trauma, it’s so hard for him to unravel everything. I’m so proud that he’s trusting the Mannings and having little breakthroughs. I also love the complexity of the more political aspects of this fic — I’d imagine it wasn’t easy juggling all of these characters and intelligence/military branches and operations. I found myself wondering how hard it was to keep track of just what each character is actually aware of! You did a really good job of it though, and any military/medical inaccuracies were invisible to me as a layperson. Though as an American, I did have to google some of the British terms, haha! When you said people-carrier, I pictured a human-sized dog crate, not a minivan!

Anyway! I really cannot believe the determination and effort you have put into this fic! It’s inspirational. I’m also astounded that you’re going straight into rewriting it! I’m definitely about to go search it up on Ao3 though and follow it. Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us!
4,038 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »