Reviews for Somehow
AwesomeAuror chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Oh, Penny and Des, why aren't there enough stories about you two? I love drabbles, and the "somehow" remained constant and strong throughout. Awesome.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Hee Twas a cute little speck of fluff. I liked the mix of serious lines ('somehow she made him see the beauty of Scotland that he’d ignored for so long') and more sort of humorous lines ('somehow he asked her for her telephone number').
Tamzi chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
That's beautiful. Desmond and Penny are a very cute couple and you've get everything across perfectly.
Frannie1 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Cute. Oh, man, I almost clicked "submit review." I need to say more than just "cute." Reminds me a little of my life, especially the part about becoming a monk, because I did become a monk.
ana22 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Although I'm not crazy about this couple, this is a really beautiful piece of writing-simply stated and really follows through by capturing the magic of the final scene of Catch 22.
AllieSMG chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Wow, that was very sweet and poetic. I liked it. And De/Penny is so cute, they are meant to be together. I've given some thought to Des/Claire, and I'm not quite sure yet, but Des/Penny just works without even thinking about it. This drabble was very sweet, good job!
Malvolia chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Somehow you sketched out a relationship in 11 beautifully succinct sentences. Brilliant.