Reviews for When I Hear That Whistle Blowing
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Really well done...I loved it. Poor Sam!
Maygin chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
OMG... what a depressingly sweet one shot! That was so well written! You really hit the sore spots and incorporated Sam's long-time issues into the Folsom Blues tag. Awesome awesome! It was so bittersweet... I just wanted felt so sorry for poor Sammy at the end especially there! *CRY* That was excellent writing dude. I love how you don't necessarily get involved in a plot line so much but just stick with the general idea of Sam's dream in life and the birthday's. I like how you span several years worth of time to connect his maturing ideas and how he finally and literally dumps his dreams in the trash at the end there *weep* so sad. I love your fics! Can't wait for another one :)
Brigid Tanner chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Well written, and the guys sound in character to me. It's too depressing for me to actually *like* it. It's just me ...I like to see a little bit of hope for the boys.
nocturnal08 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Great interpretation. I kept thinking though that episode: Sam's panicked, he hates it there. This explains why. Really wonderful read, though it's very sad.
bally2cute chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I love your writing style. I loved this story, I think I just love everything!
shelby02 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Great birthday fic filled with angst. My only complaint is I wished it was longer. Thanks for another great read!
SciFiNutTX chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Oh - poor Sam!

Really good story - well done!
pwrhungryjr chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
cute idea!
Lonnie chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
One problem. You can't legally drink in America until you're 21, not 18.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2