Reviews for Sticks And Stones
SilverTurtle chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Lol at Chiyo and her dislike of the nicknames, too cute. I can't blame her though, that would be irritating. It's interesting the cultural commentary you achieve in just a few sentences. It was made quite clear that the very young Chiyo was more mature than many of her college aged American peers, and I can only put that down to upbringing. Though I'm well aware Americans can be exceptionally rude (and are viewed as such almost the world over), mostly I think it's not meant maliciously from her peers, but it must seem very immature to Chiyo who is already so adult in behavior.

I meant to mention before, but I like that you use 'Amerikan' instead of 'American' when Chiyo thinks of or speaks of Americans. I wonder, is that because the Japanese language doesn't use 'c' the way the English language does?

Loved that Tomo faceplanted on the floor after missing her attack. That was just classic Tomo right there.

Wonderful addition to your AzuBuffy-verse.
Ruto Kuntai chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Of course they would eventually call her Chibi, Chiyo had to see THAT coming at least. Nice work, thank you.

Ruto Kuntai