Reviews for AlphaMale
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Wow. Poor Remus. But this was amazing.
Madea's Rage chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Both fascinating and uncomfortable. If consentual rape weren't an oxymoron, this would be it.
purpleteddy chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
it's good, though i'm really sad now
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
I like how it skirts the edges of noncon, but isn't REALLY nonconsensual.
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Sad. Poor Remus. I like the bit about Fenrir turning his werewolves into betas and not alphas. Nice idea.
Cody Thomas chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Your fic or not, this was a GREAT piece! *glomps darkandstormyslash for writing it, and glomps ScarletVampyre for posting it!* You both are wonderful authors and make a terrific team! I like both of your writing styles and THOROUGHLY enjoy reading good fics when I find them. Thanks for sharing with the rest of us, there wouldn't be a true fandom if everyone wrote but nobody ever shared and posted!
CaptainOats12 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
*sniffle* these stories make me die a little inside. Yet I am strangely addicted to them. You both write really amazing SiriusRemus angst which is what I'm obbsessed with at the moment. Wow, this story is just heart wrenching stuff.
trueblood chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Alpha!Sirius that is so smexy! Darkandstormyslash did a fantastic job. I absolutely adore this and the dark aspects of the SR relationship that you guys bring out in your fics are just wonderful. Thanks for posting. You guys are awesome!
kuru-tenshi chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
really good piece of work!

normally I don't like the dark sirius, but this time, it was a kind of other...

like it really!

thanks for the story!
smittyloveshpfic chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
oh gods.. you two are going to kill me.

i love this work...and every other piece of work you (two) write.

i am trying to read these slow because i know there are only a couple more to read..*cries out* why musst W-we come t-to these dra-dreadful e-end!

Alas, i must go read the rest.
Canis Lupus Arctos chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Aw... I'm addicted, that's it.
aclytie chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
sque.
sncaggie chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Lol, I did love it. Remus and Sirius is hott, gotta love the slashy goodness. But it can't always be slow and sweet (;
rekahneko chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Good reasoning behind the motivations... I find that is missing in too much stuff I read.

"Now you go and review because i know you loved it as much as i did."

It is true, I did like it! Thanks for pointing that out.

(-:
ariannalupin chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
This is really good. I was like I wish it was longer, but then I felt horrible for Remus and I wanted it to end. Poor Remy. It is an interesting look at this pairing though.