Reviews for Picture Perfect
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 1 . 4/7
Oh my! This is so cute! Love it very much.
jobrosgirl4ever chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Aww such a cute story, my fav part was Dean crawling under the dodge to see his Daddy because ironically I almost wrote a fanfic about that happening :)
werewolfsfan chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
I love wee Dean!
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
What a strategist John was!
Static O. Sventura chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
I really loved this chapter. People are always writing how Dean automatically adores Sammy, but sometimes I think his reaction would be exactly what you wrote. Feeling a little bit replaced. And wanting a puppy instead :)
Jes chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
"I won't hit anyone Daddy. Hitting is bad. I'm a good boy.

LOL thats just to funny wait till future.
HAMUCHA chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
Well, this is different.

All other fics told how Dean always wanted a little brother. How he so adored Sammy!

But this is also great! I want more!
HAMUCHA chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
I love this too!
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Aw!

That's so cute! Little Dean was so cute, John was so fatherly and smart, and Dean was so cute!
Anjelicious chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
That was amazingly cute...write more like these please
ICantBelieveImNotButter chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
OMG aw thats so sweet/cute. I love little Dean he's so adorable. This story is great. I was just thinking I'd like to read something like this and straight away I found this story. Please write more ASAP :)
unapologetic chapter 3 . 5/12/2007
That's so cute! It's kind of sad to see everything so normal and happy and knowing that before long it'll all go snafu...but it's really adorable to read. Please write more!
angel679 chapter 3 . 5/11/2007
I'm kinda sad cause really not long after kid Dean disappeared completely replaced by soldier/brother/parent Dean. I'm all wibbly now.
noname32 chapter 3 . 5/10/2007
Good Job, I like it alot. Update soon!
The Goddess Aurora chapter 3 . 5/10/2007
Aw. Just a whole super-sized bucket of 'AW.'

:D