Reviews for The Arrowhead Project
Heatblizzard chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Is this a crossover with something else? I recognize The Mist but nothing else.
Heatblizzard chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
For some reason I can no longer copy and past certain words as theare some things I would like to point out that is funny but cannot do so. Damn! :(

is like youtube now getting more and more controlling.
Heatblizzard chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Good fic! Were you trying to go as a TV series script with this?
ur mummy chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
wat a load of shit. i can do better no problem. this guys retarded. defenetly american due to the lack of originallity
Ranting writer chapter 3 . 11/21/2008
Cool story the only thing that bothered me was the M-18. You need a HUGE battery to operate a weapon that fired lasers that powerful it wouldn't be easy to hold. Besides that I really liked it.
OptimisticMuffins chapter 12 . 5/28/2007
...erm...no, I didn't see that one coming...

Successful ending!
Haruko-Mizumi chapter 11 . 5/27/2007
Well that's good, everyone's safe. Too bad about the end of another Earth though, that just sucks. Update soon, 'Kay?
Haruko-Mizumi chapter 10 . 5/27/2007
Ew, let's just plain gross. You saying that gay was some kind of gay moron? ...Nevermind, don't answer that question.
Haruko-Mizumi chapter 9 . 5/27/2007
That f*&%6er! What the hell is his problem? Doesn't he wanna live? I guess I'll find out.
Haruko-Mizumi chapter 8 . 5/27/2007
Okay, that was slightly weird. What should expect from the Ramblers I guess.
Haruko-Mizumi chapter 7 . 5/27/2007
Andrew Carpenter? Alive on that hunk of rock? Jeez, now I'm really interested!
Haruko-Mizumi chapter 6 . 5/27/2007
Geez, that sure sucks.

On to chapter seven with me!
Haruko-Mizumi chapter 5 . 5/27/2007
Sorry I couldn't get around to finishing the story sooner, I won't make an excuse. This time I'm going to read the whole thing.
OptimisticMuffins chapter 11 . 5/27/2007
For a second, I thought you were going to make Andrew get stuck on the other Earth and die. Or get de-moleculized. Whichever suits your fancy.
OptimisticMuffins chapter 9 . 5/24/2007
(gasp)

Okay, people...don't panic...don't panic...PANIC!