Reviews for I Can Write Canon Better Than You
Mjus chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
...I don't know what to say... one one side this is hilarious, on the other... I think I'm stunned. "...so she jumped in and drowned too"? Should I laugh or just turn around and pretend I never read this?
Malin; if you're leaving a review you're also leaving proof you have read the story.
Me; I... can... pretend I always leave reviews without reading? I got a review once where the reviewer admitted (later in a PM) that they'd skipped the parts with my OCs which was pretty much half the story...
Malin; Okay, so WHY would you want to pretend you didn't read this thing?
Me; Caleb as a white rapper talking gangsta! Cornelia farting glitter while playing a violin! ... *dies from laughing at the images in my head*
Lexie chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Decided to read this fic again because I remember loving it years ago and... Do you realise you predicted the future?! Caleb IS Michelangelo now! Greg Cipes plays them both :) crazy! But yes, I loved this fanfiction before and I think I love it even more now. It's hilarious!
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I haven't reviewed this? I'm sorry, I read this over a year ago and never realized I hadn't reviewed! this is pure GOLD

"SO she decided to change out of her disguise and become Nerissa. (OMFG plot twist!)" I bet this has been done in some fanfiction somewhere (although I wouldn't know since I never read anything with CalebCornelia pairing) : Though your edit at the end wasn't necessary :) a nine year old could never write as well as you
zoetemeraki chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
OMG! I s0 l0v3 this story!1 [/rolls eyes sarcastically]

Okay, in all seriousness now; this story was hilarious, and yes, I do love it. (But this time I didn't say it like a bouncing ten year old :p) xD

Anyway, to be perfectly (like Cornelia, lol) honest, I am a CxC shipper-though I like all kinds of ships ;)-but I do have to agree with you that CxC stories, at least almost all of them there are exceptions, are unoriginal and basically, crap. (I just hope I don't write like that :s)

This was hilarious; I loved how you put the ANs during the story (I hate it when authors do that), and how Caleb was so gangsta and how Cornelia was so perfectly perfect. It was so funny!

And yes, I agree with Zadien, I loved how you threw in Zuko. (He's yummy! :p)

PS: No, you don't have to worry, you didn't destroy your reputation as good writer. It made you an even better writer with a good sense of humor. xD
ladyhaha chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
There is nothing I can say that hasn't already been said so I'll just stick to this: true, true. Which is completely unorginal and therefore will probably be used by the next CxC author. Awesome story, it was a great laugh to start out a dull day. I would tell you to write more but this story was much too original and therefore is a horrible example of a CxC story, shame on you. lmao.

Great story, I await more stairical fics from you.

~Drew
z-nadka-zak chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
are u REALLY nine, how old are you, i want to know! b-cuz if you rnt i want to know how old u really are

this is a really great fic, other than the fact that i laughed my head/arms/neck/ass off i have no other way of expressing how funny this is, now i will find my head/arms/neck/ass
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Bwaahaahaa! That was amazing Seniya. -snicker- Farts glitter... Gangsta Caleb, dear god, dodging bullets since he was three. I can't keep a straight face or keep my hands from shaking. I worship your mad skills. - Yes, it is most important that he has a nice ass.

~ Val
Memory in Crimson chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I quote from Priscilla, Queen of the Outback: "Oh, Felicia, where the f**k are we?" And how the hell did we get here?

My IQ has not dipped so terribly since the last time I read terrible fanfiction. I can't not even never writing sentence good now for that, you wench's spawn!

Aw, Seniya, you satire well. I am compelled to finish the C/CxC for you and all! In the next two hundred years...
Francine Thitade chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Geebus that was funny! you should seriously post this story on every section of fanfiction so that all those overtly zealous fans of the canon pairings will pull their heads out of their butts and realize that its FAN fiction! and we WILL do as we damn well please! keep to your individualism!
dolphinsquealll chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
This is probably one of the most amazing fanfictions ever created. I couldn't stop laughing at some parts. I agree about the beginning where they talk to fictional characters... It's so annoying.

Fantastic job!
strayphoenix chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
And the the most halarious part is that it's the truth...for most stories anyway. I'm glad I WON'T BE CONTRIBUTING to the war though. And sarcasm works for you, hun.

-stray

PS: 'farts glitter' (snickers)
Lisifa chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
HAHA*rolls around on the ground laughing* It's so funny! Now this really made my day.(even if I'm just starting it)God I love your stories. Anyway, I'm gonna go watch some Fruits Basket before I have to go to the school bus stop, and do the last CST test, history.(hope I do well)
Sokai not signed in chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Even though you're technically a "rival" of mine (not really), writing wise, I still love you and forgive you for ignoring and leaving me for so long. _

And amen to everything said, especially the A/N, cuz this is getting out of hand and is ridiculous (especially on Can't say ANYTHING w/out getting shot out of a cannon from some "hardcore fan" of the series, in general, or C/C crap). ~_~

But yeah. Corny's mom's name is Elizabeth. *Waves* _
AkaOkamiRyu chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Lol, Seniya, I worship the paper you write on. God, that was one of the funniest [and yet, sadly so often true] things I've read in forever. It is amusing how terribly cliched so many CxC writers are, just because they're 'canon', and yet I haven't seen very many [if any] completley cliche WxC fics.

Another wonderful piece by you Seniya. Thanks for a the good laughs and the good points.

AkaOkamiRyu
Heyvid21 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I think "canon" would actually be Caleb x Elyon. But meh, to each their own.