Reviews for Rose Water
smellershot143 chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
Plz update they were just starting to get along.
ninja cupcake chapter 7 . 11/17/2009
i agree with . please update soon. u'd make me a very happy cupcake if u did.
Twesa.Tea chapter 7 . 1/21/2009
WHY ARENT YOU UPDATING !

it took me so long to find a good story, and when i finally find one, it hasnt been updated in like 2 years ):

please please please please PLEASE update son :)
mcookiy chapter 7 . 5/12/2008
This is soo god! And soo romantic! Update soon!
bgd chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
hey there this is the first time i've ever written a review..well u know ur story is just great and u've got a gud start but the only thing is dude u need to update. i come online most of the times to see if u've updated but sadly i'll be so disappointed i really love the story up until now and dude do update it fast... please
azuyama-chan chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
it's so cute!
phlawere chapter 7 . 10/30/2007
Oh-yay! I am realy glad you updated! I read the first couple of chaps and was so interested in this story, and then...no more updates. :( Very sad. But, yay now! I'm tired...just ignore my rambling... Excellent chaps!
inuyashaluvskagome909 chapter 7 . 10/30/2007
this was realy realy god!

i love it!

please update soon i want to see what happenes next!
Lord OF Illusion chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
A little less romantic and a bit more involving in the evolution of both the plot and character development.

I like how both Sessho and Inuyasha are both enemies in this story, but instead of squaring off toe to toe they battle with angry and striking words. Could lose Chippo, I’m not really a fan of him and it seemed strange how he just jumped on K-girl. I do like Mirokus role in this story, it fits him well. Naraku was written into this kind of story perfectly. He kind of reminds me of Don John from Shakespeare’s romantic comedy Much Ado About Nothing and maybe even Iago from Othello. This story in some aspects does remind me of a Shakespeare play. There are multiple affairs and conflicts that seem to be rising in all directions.

Keep up the good work!
Lord OF Illusion chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
Say what!

Inuyasha didn’t go for the gold. I mean I know he is an honorable dude, but with Kagome wearing an outfit like that! And if he is really STRESSED! :) Then damn he would’ve dove right on the prospect, I know ma man.

However;

Through this detailed story you have shown us another side to him, or possibly created an occasion that produced new or different emotions within this hanyo, even if it was just in this situation, you created a very realistic and intricate story.

I really liked the bonding ceremony when K-girl and Inu shared blood. Your choice of adjectives mated to good sentence structure made the reader feel that they were receiving her life blood.

Keep up the excellent work!

{You know I’m not the biggest fans of drama, but sometimes they’re cool. I generally hate romance {maybe it’s just a guy thing} but if it is fluffed to much, then it can be okay. So you have made new accomplishments since you have made it so I can actually enjoy both genres with this story.}
Lord OF Illusion chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Nicely done.

This is a very different medium for a story about Inuyasha. I’m surprised he wasn’t happy when he heard he was going to become Kagome’s husband. Commitment of this caliber is something neither of them is ready for, and marriage seems scary to most people {except for those who are planning them and are rolling in the dough.} I also liked how you wrote in most of the supporting characters. It’s also kind of a neat detail to have Sesshomaru mairred to that Sara chick. Also I really liked the fact that you wrote Rin in as his daughter, because in the show she does kind of take up that role, while Sessho takes up that of a father figure. This chapter was a great foundation builder, and I assume that the next chapter will be good if not better.

By The Way

Is there any vacancies in the youkai city

Because a marble chateau would really be awesome!
Darago chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
I miss this story. Please update soon? I really like this story's premise and would love for it to be continued.
InuGoddess715 chapter 3 . 5/18/2007
GREAT start. I really like this story already. Your characters are well-defined, and your plot is very interesting. I can't wait to read more!
josh chapter 3 . 5/16/2007
i thought Miroku was ammbasidor of Inu no taisho kingdom not the higarashi or what ever Queendom(at the moment).
Jennitime chapter 2 . 5/11/2007