Reviews for Quiet Lamentations
RubyDee chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Beautifully written!
cassiopeiamoon chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
exceptionally well written...your style and choice of word is not commonly found in fanfics
Saggie25 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Very touching, well-written! Wish you would write more stories from other minor characters like Carlisle, Jasper and Alice.
booknerd444 chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
This seems like a great story! I love hearing from the POVs of minor characters, and you did a beautiful job! D Its a shame you stopped this story; I would love it if you updated again!
girl with fangs98 chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
Wow! This story is brilliant!

Please update soon!
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
Just like with Esme, I like how you wrotewrite from the POV of minor character, like Esme & Billy.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I love how you wrote about how Esme must have been feeling while Alice, Edward & Bella were in Volterra!
fcajoymartin chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I really enjoyed getting to see Esme's thoughts. I thought this was very true to character. Good job!
jlmckinney1982 chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Wow! What a fantastic take on Billy Black! This is really great! I would love to read a chapter from Charlie's POV when he comes home to find Jacob and the note from Bella when she left to go to Italy. Or Jasper's POV the night of Bella's birthday party.
jlmckinney1982 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I love that you wrote this chapter. I always wonder what is happening to the other characters of the stories when they are not in the foreground. This wonderfully heartbreaking. I can't wait to read more.
nogin95 chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
i love this its really cool
ritz27 chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
i like the second chapter a lot!..well written!
Edwardjustproposed chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
Amazing. Your a great writer.
CarolMN chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Very powerful!
DobbyWobby chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
this is a really good idea and really well written. keep going, you really get inside minor charecters heads really well. i like this!

dobby