Reviews for Crash Boom Bang
Xenia Renee chapter 8 . 7/20
Dumbledore is still highly infuriating sometimes. Like I can understand his motives but I still can't get over all of hous manipulations. He's being used as a plot device in order to being them together, but because he's also a character I feel like he's forcing them to forge a less than emotionally stable relationship. It could go seven ways to hell from this point alone, but he's meddling pretty damn hard in their lives and making them feel like toddlers to boot
Lorde Shadowz chapter 19 . 4/29/2020
Oh, come on! Harry is ALWAYS the submissive!
Kawisdom chapter 2 . 10/25/2019
First step to a better adult relationship. "You're right, Professor Snape. I shouldn't have stolen from you and I'm sorry."
Lisiane chapter 32 . 9/15/2019
Oh this was cute!
I loved it!
guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2018
I'm not sure how your vocabulary would fit in Scotland, where Hogwarts is. I'm not familiar with Scotland personally. In all parts of the U.S. chop-chop is an old fashioned, sometimes comical command that means hurry, and commode is a ceramic flush toilet fixture inside a house's bathroom or in a public restroom. I know that in antiques catalogs, a commode is a small wooden bureau, and the word is used that way in Germany, but I don't know of anywhere in the U.S. that it is used that way.
Charlotte Mattox chapter 32 . 5/25/2018
Love love love love this story! Well done
HoneyBear84 chapter 32 . 12/22/2017
Loved it
Moana Jay chapter 29 . 11/22/2016
I love how the inanimate objects have it out for this relationship. Great Story!
K chapter 32 . 10/29/2016
Absolutely loved it!
MidlightPrincess chapter 32 . 7/15/2016
This was beautiful!
This fanfic really hit me in my heart. I even shed a few tears.
Those two are so wonderful together. A perfect fit.
You're writing it brilliant. Simply brilliant.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 32 . 6/7/2016
Beautiful story although you ripped my heart out when you had Severus telling Harry they would meet again in next life as he lay dying. The Phoenix tears was a wonderful surprise.
ImaginaryPencil chapter 30 . 5/24/2016
Huh... Excuse me!that! No! Really really! As soon as I get even more emotionally invested you do this!
Victoria Sowel chapter 26 . 4/21/2016
Just a comment for the too many lemon drops...
Uno Mas!
Isabell3 chapter 32 . 4/1/2016
so good! loved it
Snarry-Snermione-Hannigram-90 chapter 32 . 10/27/2015
This was brilliant! I can not wait to start your next story! :)