Reviews for Crash Boom Bang
blue4summer chapter 23 . 7/8/2008
he's like dumbeldore only with sunflower seed :P
blue4summer chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
hope he doesn't have stage fried(?)

anyway this is a very good story so far as I'm only in chap 2 well
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 32 . 6/22/2008
Aw... I got all teary-eyed at the end. They finally got their happy ending. I can't believe I read the WHOLE story all today. Can't wait to read more of your stories!
Ryle Culler chapter 32 . 6/17/2008
I JUST LOVE THE CRASH BOOM BANG STORY! I hope that you continue writing in this fashion! I have enjoyed it emencely and hope to read more like it!
Marissa chapter 15 . 5/17/2008
Is Snape going to find that tape and listen to it?
puffin chapter 32 . 4/14/2008
I have finally gotten around to reading your very first fanfic. I must say that it was very good and well writting, like always. I did see a few spelling errors along the way but not many. As for the ending, it seemed a bit rushed. Over all the story was good. One thing, why don't you ever bring death eaters into your other stories? Just wondering. Anyway, keep up the great work for the story your working on and hope your doing great in your class. I'll see you in your next chapter of your latest story.

Puffin
kunitsu chapter 32 . 3/13/2008
That was so sweet and it was very well written. I loved how you made Harry and Severus interact
bisexualbeauty101 chapter 32 . 3/12/2008
This was really cute! good story and really good plot!

thanks,

bisexual beauty
x sinister chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Interesting first chapter. It was a bit boring, and if I wasn't into your writing (or naturally curious to an obnoxious level), I probably wouldn't continue onto the next chapter. But, considering that I DO know your work, and that I'm obscenely curious about this, consider yourself lucky. :D

[shakes finger] I found a mistake. Search for the word 'und', and you'll see what I mean. XD

Overall, I can see great things for this fic. And, since it's finished already, I suppose I just might be right. [waddles to next chapter]
Abby chapter 27 . 2/26/2008
I was rec'd your fics by a fellow fanficcer who, after hearing me pissing and moaning about not having enough Snarry with a properly snarky Snape to read, told me your Snape was great.

For the most part, he is. I only have a few crits. Not really concrits, only because I say if you like Snape that way, keep him that way. Just personally, for my tastes, he changes too much after he and Harry end up professing their love for one another. He becomes a bit too "womanly" with his cutesy pet-names for Harry. I rather imagine Snape to be a man who loves fiercely but never actually says "I love you." I also don't see him losing his nasty edge with Harry, only to find some middle ground from time to time.

The second thing I noticed is that there is a lot of repetition in your fics. The "I love you" scenes are almost mirrors of each other, as are a lot of what they say to each other.

But apart from that I love how well you capture his nasty attitude. So cheers for that. I hope you don't take this review the wrong way, it wasn't meant to be nasty at all. Few can write Snape greasy and snarky for longer than a few sentences.

Keep up the writing!
Narias chapter 32 . 2/18/2008
Loved this story.
TheYaoiFan chapter 32 . 2/12/2008
That is so cute! It is also very sweet, and completely possible. I'm going to find your other story now.
TheYaoiFan chapter 6 . 2/12/2008
This is a very interesting story, I trully like it.
SemperSomnium chapter 32 . 2/2/2008
Aww, awesome story! I loved it.
Rice-Ball247 chapter 32 . 1/21/2008
*dances* yay for happy endings! xD

lol I've been listening to cheerful music now so I'm in a good mood! ;P

excellent writing abilities put forth for this and I look forward to reading your other Snarry works!
650 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »