Reviews for Crash Boom Bang
loveseverussnape chapter 32 . 1/5/2008
great story. loved every minute of it.
FromTheLivingRoom chapter 19 . 1/2/2008
I loved how Sev kept Harry's eyes coverd when he kissed him!
Ysarose chapter 32 . 12/31/2007
The characters don't measure up to canon. Harry seems kind of... not intelligent enough to be a teacher in this story. It was strange and interesting to read something that is different. I enjoied reading. Severus seemed to have drastically changed when they expressed their love for each other. I like the idea of Enchantments. Thank you!

~ Miss.
screamqueen0223 chapter 32 . 12/21/2007
ah,your stories are so beautiful! you really know how to get in to Harry's and Snape's character! they say your supposed to use a review to critique a story but,honestly, i don't think i can find a fault with any of your stories. i love them all,and i can't wait for the next chapter in Union Of Doom,or for your next Snarry! Merry Christmas Nic.
Lovely Spell chapter 32 . 12/4/2007
another great story! . just some days ago [if not yesterday] I read Beyond Words and now here I am reading another awesome story from you. This was very sweet and I love how you managed to build their relationship. Thanks for sharing!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 32 . 11/30/2007
lol! i loved the ending! this story was absolutely wonderful.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 27 . 11/30/2007
love the chapter title and the chapter!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 26 . 11/30/2007
so romantic!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 25 . 11/30/2007
great chapter
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 24 . 11/30/2007
at the end of this chapter, i got a flashback to the movie Pretty Woman for some reason. lol. great chapter!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 23 . 11/30/2007
harry is adorable. and i appreciate that you made him so.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 22 . 11/30/2007
i think this was my faveorite chapter so far! it was really well written, and that twist at the end was to die for.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 21 . 11/30/2007
the scene where harry was touching severus' face was one of the best scenes in this story!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 20 . 11/30/2007
this story is amazing... actually, beyond that. i love it!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 19 . 11/30/2007
how does a beard emanate bliss? lol! i'd pay to see that.
650 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »