Reviews for Crash Boom Bang
YamiYama chapter 32 . 11/27/2007
OMG! THIS IS AMAZING! This story made me so happy and let me go to bed with a smile on my face even though i'm so stressed out and upset. I loved it! Though I felt that the scene in the graveyard should have been more the other way around because I feel like malfoy and bellatrix would have wanted to harm harry more than severus. Or torture harry because severus was such a traitor. Also, I found it strange that Harry proposed to severus but whatever it was amazing! Great job, I especailly loved the tatoos :)
Light Catastrophe chapter 32 . 11/22/2007
Oh wow! I just read this entire story in one sitting! I've read your other ones and thought, "Hey, why not read this one?" I'm certainly glad I did!
Murphyangel chapter 32 . 11/5/2007
Excellent story!
MysticSong1978 chapter 32 . 11/3/2007
Delightful. :) Just read it all the way through this afternoon.
Too lazyyy 2 sign INNNN chapter 26 . 11/1/2007
Lulz he overate his sherbert lemons! I love this fic! (I hate it that after a fic is over, no one really reviews . . . )
Anki-Shai chapter 32 . 10/26/2007
This story was brilliant, I really love it ! great story!
Stray Dog Strut chapter 32 . 10/22/2007
Oh wow! That was one of THE best Snarry stories I've read! -skips off to Beyond Words-
Stray Dog Strut chapter 19 . 10/22/2007
Dumbledore knows all and sees all~ -
Stray Dog Strut chapter 15 . 10/22/2007
That sunflower thing was really cute! I'm really just reviewing to mark my page, but I'm really liking this story so far! :D
Draco'sbringingsexyback chapter 32 . 10/20/2007
Wow! All I can say is wow! Have you heard the news about Dumbledore being gay, though? J.K.R. announced it this Friday. Said he had something going on with Grindelwald. I'm pretty sure there'll be fanfictions about them from now on. Unless they already existed. Anyhow, how do you find Dumbledore being gay?
cato1850 chapter 32 . 10/12/2007
That was wonderful. I've taken a few days reading this and in that time I've been listening to Queen. Boy, there are some good songs in that album that would have been great for Harry to sing that first day. Body language is one of my favorites, and I have a great imagination...fun stuff.
koisomeru chapter 32 . 10/7/2007
again, amazing. one of the best stories i've read. i'll be looking forward to more of your works in the future. ] cheers!
Dementedjen chapter 32 . 10/7/2007
Okay. Just two little things. I really love your stories by the way.

1. You frequently reuse bits of writing between your stories. For people that have read them all it gets repetitive.

2. The ending of this "Beloved". I'm sorry, but it was really really cheesy. It was such a great fic and then an abrupt cheesy ending. I'm kind of disappointed.
cle be chapter 32 . 10/2/2007
omg.. just read it! I LOVE it..the ending was reli GOOD!

please write other stories?

cle be

xox
platinumvamp chapter 32 . 9/29/2007
awesome it was really good
650 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »