Reviews for Crash Boom Bang
koredik chapter 19 . 6/2/2007
Ouz! You don't let them eat the fondue! Love and fluffy pink rabbits.

The bitchiness of our beloved Snappy has no limits! I can't believe the bastard just broke the clock and humiliated Harry. Wanker! But it's so GREAT to read a story with our true loved characters, and not a quick love absolutly un-credible. Yes Snape is not ready to let someone near him, to share with someone, and yes he has the right to think that Harry has always what he wants (even if it's not true) and that there is no way - mercy for his pride - that he is going to be the new trophy of the fucking gold-redded little nuisance.

I think however that Harry is a bit too forgiving (or a least he forgives Snape too quickly). I mean, of course he is a good person. But to forgive such humiliation is a big thing. I can imagine that he is ready to forgive Snape, but the fact that he actually GOES to FIND Snape and to TALK to him is perhaps too much. In my mind Snape should have made the first steps. But I'm rambling. It's just a detail. Honestly I love your fic whatever!

Thanks for your works! Thanks for us all ;-)
Chibi Tsuki Hikari chapter 19 . 6/2/2007
I'm very pleased *huggles harry* see it's getting better for you ne?
AlastrinaMeadow chapter 19 . 6/2/2007
I can't imagine Harry being dominant in this story. Update soon!
teamslamdunk chapter 19 . 6/2/2007
Wah! I loved the "almost-kiss" scene! I swear when I was reading that scene I forgot to breathe too! This is wonderful! I hope later on we find out more about why Snape acts the way he does with Harry. Right now it seems like he's just frustrated and in deial about his attraction to Harry but I'd like to see more characterization on Snape.

Also about Harry being submissive - I think that's more probable since the Harry in this story isn't the sexual predator but more of the relationship type while Severus has already been shown trying to have a fling. But I don't think Harry would be too submissive - a bottom but not adverse to trying things with Severus and taking turns. Well, that's what I think anyways. :D
JocundaSykes chapter 19 . 6/2/2007
Of course Sev should be dominant! He has a strong character, he's older, taller... That almost-kiss thing.. If there are students up and in the hall, wouldn't some people have seen him and Sev outside? SO much more romantic than the cliched sunset.

I haven't seen Interview with the Vampire so I don't know what it was meant to be like, but my imagination filled it in nicely.

I'm glad you updated, but please hurry up for tomorrow :D I was thinking about it all day wondering how Sev would get Harry to forgive him - but I was a bit disappointed that there was no Sev realising that he wanted Harry's forgiveness, and that Harry made the first move.

Jane xx
TOFTS chapter 19 . 6/2/2007
hehe can't wait till an update
iluvmyterrier chapter 19 . 6/2/2007
Wow, I just so love this story. I felt like I was there with Harry/Sev waiting for the sun to rise and their almost-kiss was

like "oh my gosh" just fantastic. I feel like you are drawing your readers right into the story with all our favourite characters. Please post another chapter soon. This story is the best and I hope you continue writing more of them.
yaoi-fied chapter 19 . 6/2/2007
I love it, the kiss part was... wow, I loved it.
Delu chapter 19 . 6/2/2007
That. Was. Brilliant.

And I absolutely love the connection you made with Interview with a Vampire and this fic. That is one of my fave books/movies.

]

You've made me uber happy, did you know?

- Delu
hmm chapter 18 . 6/2/2007
i truly don't see Snape as a submissive person in anything
Iago96 chapter 18 . 6/2/2007
Bad Snape *shakes finger accusingly* Is he going to have to grovel?
mad max 25 chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
HA HA I LIKIE!ESPECIALLY THE I'D HAVE CHOSEN "MERRY FUCKIN CHRISTMAS" BY MR. GARRISON FROM SOUTH PARK!
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 18 . 6/1/2007
ha ha! Surely Dumbledore is being wiser than either Harry or Severus could observe.. in forcing them futher apart, they can only come closer together.. Or they, like usual, will try and prove everybody else wrong.

I can see one more Wizards's Blizzards in the future. And I think I will like it. And some melancholy piano-playing by Snape, perhaps? _

I eagerly await the next chapter. This fic just keeps getting better and better.
akuma-river chapter 18 . 6/1/2007
*scrates head* How do I say this.

I think one of the reasons I like the HP fandom so much is that I think Harry is such a uke (bottom).

And with the way this story is playing out, Severus is most definitely a vindictive seme (top). *nods head*

I blame all of my kinks on Japanese Yaoi manga... I've read just about every different type that is out there. And believe there is every sort of twisted little fantasy out there.

Anyways...my vote is for Severus as seme and Harry as uke. Severus most definitely is playing the seme games. And Harry is acting like a love-sick uke finding his crush teasing him.

But I think an actual 'Harry being hit on by another seme will cause Severus to be jealous' type of thing will be needed to start the actual smexing.

You know it's one of those scenes where Severus goes to Enchantments and sees another Wizard (maybe another tall, dark (looks and personality), handsome male) is hitting on Harry and Severus drags Harry away from the guy. Then they get into a heated fight with Harry saying something like Severus didn't have the right to take Harry away from a guy. After all, Severus has made his point quite clearly and often that he detests Harry. So what business would it be if Harry wanted to hook up with a guy or not. Then Severus can retaliate by saying something to line of the guy just using him. Harry can reply that he knows and that he will be just using the guy as well, after all it's not often that someone will actually care about Harry. They can then get into a heated argument and then Severus angry and frustrated can just yank Harry to him and kiss him. But not just a smooch, a deep soul-rending type of kiss...with tongue, mustn't forget the tongue war, and Harry finally surrending himself to Severus.

er...that's just my impression of things... I think will get back to my neko-boy yaoi.
Peppermintstick chapter 18 . 6/1/2007
Another great chapter. I think Harry s/b Sub and Sev s/b Dom.

Sev is such a cold hearted monster that I hope Harry gets back at him with a vengeance. I mean enough all ready with past hatred. You would think he would have outgrown it by now and act his age. I hope Harry gives it right back to Sev and can't wait for more sparks to fly between them. I love this story and am glad you update daily. Looking forward to next chapter.

Good job.