Reviews for Crash Boom Bang
Amanda Saitou chapter 2 . 5/4/2007
Good second chapter, and Harry - Severus first meeting. I'm really curious to where you're taking them! Update soon, k?
yaoi-fied chapter 2 . 5/4/2007
Good but short.
HPSSFan chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
This is interesting, look forward to where you're taking this, as most Harry-Becomes-DADA-Teacher stories I've read are horribly written and turn out pretty crap. Just a couple of teeny criticisms:

(1) The paragraph in the middle is to long, you should break it into 2 paragraphs.

(2) Longer chapters, 10 words is a bit pants lol!

, but you may want to correct your formatting, as the way you've laid the text out makes it a bit hard to read and may put other readers off. Everytime a new speaking sentence starts start a new line such as:

Harry's lips gently brushed against Severus' forehead as he said “Done.”

Severus who had tensed up when he had first started, relaxed and once again melted into Harry.

“Are… are you sure?” Severus asked with a frown.

Harry smiled gently and said “Yeah I am. I love you Severus, if I have to wait forever for you. I want you for the rest of my life. I can wait.”

Harry gently pushed Severus off him and went to his bag, coming back to the couch he took Severus into his arms again as he gave him a single sheet of paper. Severus choked in shock and said “Potter… Harry… you wrote this out?”

Harry snickered and said “Yes I did. I know how traditional you are love. Are you going to read it now?”

Severus shook his head and said “Later, I’m rather enjoying the way we are right now.”

I hope this has helped. Toodles!
Amanda Saitou chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Hey! I really enjoyed this first chapter, hope you write more, it sounds a promising story.
yaoi-fied chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
It's a good story but in some pionts I get lost in who is saying what. You have it labeled well, it's just what they say, seems like it would be something someone else would say. I noticed it with Ron and Hermione. I'm not sure what it was, it just seemd like Ron was acting a little too much like Hermione.
650 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44