Reviews for Crash Boom Bang
Jynx merriwinkle chapter 32 . 4/8/2010
really interesting storyy. VERY sexy
AmandaExMachina chapter 32 . 1/14/2010
I have to say: when I started reading this fic, I was not a big fan of Snarry. At all. I mean, I read one fic where it wasn't too bad as far as the romance, but the sensual aspects of it...*shudders*

That being said, you've definitely changed my mind. This piece...it's just beautiful. The way you've captured these characters is stunning given the fact that the relationship is highly uncharacteristic of either of them. The plot is intriguing, and the use of their aptitudes was beyond realistic. I just loved it, just as I loved Beyond Words.

One last note: I smiled every time you used Latin to fabricate spells. As a slightly overzealous Latin student, they made me very happy. Optime!
Neeshack chapter 32 . 12/26/2009
AWW! Well done.
Lill Snape chapter 32 . 11/25/2009
Wel ! - Other than throwing me for a loop in chapter 30 - I am sorry to say that this felt very soft as far as Snarry's go; IT WAS "still" reasonably well done. Definitely "worth" the time to read. I think/believe you said it was your first attempt at a fanfiction? You have got potential, keep going and good luck with your next endeavour "Beyond Words".

All in all this undertaking had a good storyline WITH a plot gotta like and appreciate that aspect. I realize there is now a catagory for PWP/slash stories, but I enjoy seeing what the author's have fun creating. This story had interesting things happening (I liked the snowball fight). I happen to like seeing Sev. lighten up once in a while.

I know a lot of readers do not appreciate A/N in the story area - personally, I enjoy them. I also enjoy reading what other reviewers opinions are unless it is to simply say "Gee, I just love this story!" duh! Or the ever evident "Up-date soon, please!". Guess I should really shut up about those style of reviews; as they at least indicate that someone has read the story. OK, so I'm being mouthy in me corner today happens some days.

Going on to have a peak at "Beyond Words". DO have a great day and thanks for sharing.
Lill Snape chapter 30 . 11/25/2009
omg - you have no idea the shade of blue the air was around my computer screen in the last few moments (due to the names I was calling you the author; not polite in any manner nor form) NO WAY may author's kill off Snape - I was just roaring along with expelled emotion. LOL. Had to read part of the next chapter before I scooted back to review (had to find out if I had to track you down with my owl to send howlers).

Phew ! Well that got the blood pumping, my friend. I would admonish you by saying: "DON'T DO THAT damn it!" However, I think you got the result you where trying for, plus it got me to review - lol. Was going to review at end of the story anyways, but that "SCENE" just hit me "HARD" all of a sudden - CONGRATULATIONS. Well done. Thanks for sharing and DO have a great day. *reader/review sits and takes a breath while shaking head*.
Ichi-chan1 chapter 32 . 10/30/2009
awesome story lov it the plot is uberly awesome ever throught of a sequel? anyway love it through and through keep up the awesome work
Heart.4.Life chapter 32 . 10/11/2009
Wow. Another brillant story from you!

I loved the sensualtity of the flirting and of course, all the sarcasm and jokes.

It was amazing!

Keep writing!

Love Heart
rarestlove27 chapter 32 . 10/6/2009
Bravo! Another mind blowing snarry. Its an art really. You had me in tears at the thought of Severus dying. Great job!

:D
dragonbaby93 chapter 32 . 9/29/2009
This story was ok. It had it's funny moments, but there were also times when it was just overly dramatic.

The grammer was good, the plot seemed well thought out, and other then some slight sickeningly sweet moments, I thought it was very well written.

Hope to read more from you in the future.
Paon chapter 32 . 9/28/2009
eyes...burning...ouch...

i just read this whole story in 6 hours. Now that i have discovered your writing I can not get enough. Thank you for posting this story. I got really worried when Severus "died" and I am really happy that you let him live. If not, I would have had to reach through the confines of the internet and hurt you... so now you are safe.
IchigoPudding chapter 12 . 9/12/2009
LOL The tuning of Snape's piano.

And getting an earring :)

IchigoPudding chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
Hehe, truce.

IchigoPudding chapter 10 . 9/12/2009
And random meetings which hardly accomplish anything cause they're too busy fighting :)

IchigoPudding chapter 9 . 9/12/2009
Hehe, Harry do you take Snape's owl to be your lawfully wedded wife/husband?

Harry can never resist being a nosey... Person.

Poor Sev. And Harry the stupid idiot moves... And apparates into an occupided toilet stall.

IchigoPudding chapter 8 . 9/12/2009