Reviews for The Sin Called 'Hate'
EvnyLover chapter 12 . 4/13/2012
Yay! love the new chapter that was put up thank you. i come to fanfiction everyday in hopes that another chapter is posted. this is my fav story!
EvnyLover chapter 11 . 4/12/2012
OMG i love this fanfiction! i cant wait for the next chapter, i really hope its coming soon. please dont give up on this story!
LadyDeadmau5 chapter 11 . 2/28/2012
Loooooove this story! Can't wait till next chapter!
Saber Amane chapter 11 . 2/9/2012
lol funny!
Ryuu-Kitsune-Onna1 chapter 11 . 2/9/2012
Yeah, you wrote her just fine. Better than I would have, even. But I'm kinda surprised that she didn't explain to Kemi what 'making out' is... Or, at least, didn't see her reaction. I would've liked to see that.

Oh, and speaking of explaining, is Avarice going to explain to Kemi why she likes Envy so much soon?
TheAnril chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
hm...I like it but I didn't get the thing why they are eating animals or something worse? glottony of course! he eats everything! but others...lust? she would never! envy dunno dunno he is kinda wild guy sometimes...uf...kemi well as chimera she is cool and I agree with her cat instings,tail,eyes,nails well she really is cool! and will you write more? Im interested what will happen next between her and envy! so please write more!
Anonymous Reader chapter 10 . 2/7/2012
You should totally continue this!

The story is going great so far. ~

iluuu envy3

Especially the Brotherhood version hehe.
SapphirestarXD chapter 10 . 1/13/2012
Like wow . Like how this ended up . You something about ideas and needing help there ? I can give you a lot to you to play with and mix around . Creating new ones . You just need to ask what I can come up with . Cuz I can come up with mountains of it . If you want .
Ru-Doragon chapter 10 . 1/11/2012
-laughs lightly then grins at you- I think, that since he hates being called ugly so much, moldy won't be much better to him. -grins wider- It's bound to piss him off. Which, I'm pretty sure, is the entire POINT. SO. -laughs- It's GREAT! -hugs you- I'm REALLY glad that you updated! I fricking LOVE this story! Seriously, I do. I absolutly ADORE Envy, but the problem is that there's no one that's good as a pairing for him in the series. So that leaves OC's. And Kemi is a GREAT OC. I absoutly LOVE her. -grins impishly- And Kemi and Envy as a pairing is DEVINE! This is a great chapter. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Update soon! _~
Ru-Doragon chapter 9 . 1/5/2012
-bounces in happily- Hi Ikaru! -hugs- Sorry I haven't been back for the last couple of chapters. I sort of left this fandom. -pouts- I must admit that I'm a bit put out that there's only been a couple of chapters posted since I left b/c I left a LOOONG time ago. Or at least it seems that way. -looks at original post date- Also, b/c this has been up since May of 2007. You should have a lot more of it done by now. But still, I'm quite happy to note that you updated just a couple of months ago. I would really, Really, REALLY LOVE IT if you would actually continue to update this story. I absolutly adore it. It's a wonderful story. Update soon! _~
SapphirestarXD chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
I love this ! PLease continue ! _
Saber Amane chapter 9 . 12/4/2011
so happy you decided to continue!
Ryuu-Kitsune-Onna1 chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
There needs to be more! More would be absolutely fabulous! Oh, and if you are able to update on the nineteenth neck week, that would be amazing! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/15/2011
well is she gonna get preg since she mated you know who the palm tree
Ryuu-Kitsune-Onna1 chapter 8 . 4/19/2011
I just realized that I didn't give something special to Avarice, like Envy's shape shifting. I guess the one thing that makes her special is that she is able to feel emotions; like actual emotions and not a memory of them before she became a homonculus. And I think I might have a reason why she likes Envy so much if you could add it. But let's talk about it in a private message.
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »