Reviews for The Sin Called 'Hate'
Grim1989 chapter 8 . 4/17/2011
It's been a while since i read a Envy/oc story xD and his is my favorite Anime character, but this is interestin', i hope ya get the next one out because i notice the date of when ya first started this story xD
kawaii uchiha's chapter 7 . 12/16/2009
awsome
NoName chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
Please Please Please Please Keep it up!It is so good and im going crazy wondering whats going to come next!XD
Sourwolf88 chapter 7 . 4/22/2009
I like the story!

I'm not very happy she got raped though..

she has been through a lot but she is still young mentally and rape is not something to be taken lithely...

just hope she's not pregnant that would wreck the whole story.

i REALLY want her to kill Envy now but it seems like you wanted them to have some kind of relationship...

i hate rapes they just bug me and how women are spoken to so down a pone in the story so far. It adds the effect thought to how bad this place is so don't get offended it's just one of those things that REALLY get to me.

update soon.
Gunz Ablaze chapter 7 . 9/2/2008
...wow...really to giddy for my tastes...wait envy raped her...ha KITTIES! *I know I'm mean*
Ryuu-Kitsune-Onna1 chapter 7 . 8/30/2008
Thank you! Thank you! A million times thank you! I must say, you wrote Avarice perfectly! This has got to be the best chapter ever!
DemonRaily chapter 7 . 8/22/2008
Great job, keep it going!

But i do have a question, why homunculi would need a fake eye? After all, it would be really easy regenerate a head.

Oh, and plz update as fast as you can!
Ru-Doragon chapter 7 . 8/21/2008
I thought Greed was supposed to be, well, greedy. -srugs- Doesn't matter. So when does Kimi get to beat the s hit out of the b astard Envy? Make sure it's slow and painful. Just like the docs. death. Although I don't really care if that's quick or not. This is a great chapter. A little short. But still good. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Update soon. _~
X.Creature.X.EnchainedX chapter 7 . 8/21/2008
hm there is a Disturbed song called Avarice!How awesome is that! anyways -you did very well with this chapter! Keep it up as always 'un! :3 ~
Devil-Speaker chapter 7 . 8/21/2008
Envy's going to have a very hard time getting her to like him...

Love the new Greed XD
DemonRaily chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
_ great story, keep it going!
Cadence-of-Silence chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
This just keeps getting better and better.

I haven't had Internet access for the past 2 weeks and it's nice to come back and have e-mails with story updates.

I was especially pleased to find this story updated because it's one of my favorites.

This was a very well written chapter and you just have to love Envy and his strange, aggressive, yet irresistable attitude.

I hope you update soon, because now I can't wait to see what happens next.
Ryuu-Kitsune-Onna1 chapter 6 . 7/12/2008
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Oh, and I forgot to mention something about Avarice. She's Greed's replacement after he got killed.
The-Living-Shadow chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
great chapter XD
X.Creature.X.EnchainedX chapter 6 . 7/9/2008
Woah, that was somewhat intense. I like it XD up the good work.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »