Reviews for The Sin Called 'Hate'
Ru-Doragon chapter 6 . 7/5/2008
How old is Kemi again? I forgot. Isn't it like 13 or something? Way to young to be having sex in any case. I like the insults by the way. Which means which exactly? Just so you know, if you update w/in the next week I won't be here. By the way, you're welcome. It is a great story. Just make sure that you update more often okay? I'm being a total hyprocrite by saying this b/c if I auctually wrote a full length story there would be no way in hell that I would do this, but my view is that a story should have at least one chapter for every month it's been posted. Like I said. I would be a total hyprocrite. This is a great chapter. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Update soon. _~
Gunz Ablaze chapter 6 . 7/5/2008

Such a naughty tongue...I love it. Thank you so much for updatign anyways it was well worth it.
Ryuu-Kitsune-Onna1 chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
Oh, my god! I love this story! it's awesome and really well written. Nice vocab. Anyway, I have a character suggestion for the story. If you put her in, I would be the happiest person in the world! This is her basic background info.

Name: Avarice

Age: ? (appears at least sixteen-seventeen)

Race: Homonculus

Hair: black with white streaks

Eyes: Amber (one eye's lighter than the other)

Height: five' ten''

Weight: 130 lbs

Likes: Envy, Wrath, gum, music

Dislikes: the Doctor inhumane experiments, drugs, smokers

Appearance: Long, thick, wavy hair that is usually in a bun or a ponytail. One of her amber eyes is glass due to some accident no one knows of. Slim figure with womanly hips and chest. Homonculus mark is located on the left hand.

Personality: Avarice often has an upbeat, light-hearted attitude. But when she gets mad, she's a bitch, literally! She snarls, she growls, and the only one that calms her in seconds in Envy... Or Wrath when Envy's not there. In fact, Avarice acts kind of like Wrath, only more mature.

That's my character. Please concider putting her in! -
Ru-Doragon chapter 5 . 6/27/2008
I'll tell you what I think. This is a great story and it's really a shame that it isn't being updated more. I like this girl. She's fun. So just what is Envy gonna do to her now that she can't move for the moment? I can't wait to find out what happens next. Update soon. _
Cadence-of-Silence chapter 5 . 5/9/2008

Now the suspense is gonna kill me.

I really like how this story is going.

It's not you're usualy EnvyOC story, and I really like it.

Hope to see an update soon.
Gunz Ablaze chapter 5 . 5/9/2008
It was great I love it I can't wait for the next xhapter to come out. Hopefully she'll beat that bastard of a "doctor" and be free from him. YAZ Envy was chasign her.
squirrelluver2 chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
Great story! Update soon! It sorta reminds me of Elfen Lied, but that's a good thing.
Gunz Ablaze chapter 4 . 3/29/2008
I loved it Finnally were getting some where please keep writing more and I will review more. Alsa I am ground for now but will be back soon enough. Thank you for writing again
Gunz Ablaze chapter 3 . 2/14/2008

Please write more I am begging you (which isn't like me so be greatful)

I love Envy and your character. ooh what happens next you have to keep up dating! If not i will fine a way to hunt you down
Ereneviana chapter 3 . 12/11/2007
I really like your story, "A Sin Called Hate". Keep up the good work!
TheTinyMouse chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
Uwah... So far, I simply love it! It's really great, plot and all. I hope you'll update soon
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4