Reviews for Hinata's Heart
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
NARUTO NARUTO NARUTO NARUTO NARUTO NARUTO!
Ino-STOP YELLING OR ILL HIT YOU! raising her fist up

still I think it should be naruto
Marzipancakes chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
Super cute though Sakura is ruining it PLZ update soon I really want to know who ends up with hinata
BlueBeast chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
Really cut plz update soon
BlueBeast chapter 14 . 6/13/2013
Wow it's really good plz update soon
SanjuGo chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Oh and I kinda don't like naruhina sorry but the other couples are okay and ill be passive about naruhina
Sanjugo chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Sakura...should JUST DISAPPEAR... Can Gaara be there to though I like anybody with Hinata basically
Guest chapter 14 . 11/8/2012
yor GREAT AT THIS please update more maby a hinagaa love to spice thingsd up
Natta chapter 14 . 6/25/2012
Please keep going! Please! I only just started reading your story and I think it's Awesome! I don't like Sakura but I do like Hinata, And when many guys like her. Becaus it seems like nobody ever likes her like that in the real Naruto. And I think that it sucks that Hinata doesn't get someone special when everyone els is! I adore Hinata, And I love everyone els that likes her! :) I hope that you continue but if you don't then I just want to say, I LOVE YOUR STORY! 3Hope you keep going Love Natta3
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 14 . 10/2/2011
please continue . i don't want another amazingly good story to be stopped continue pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee. :( :( :(
JaMisa27 chapter 14 . 7/22/2010
oh shit hell's gonna freeze over
JaMisa27 chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
damn i i dont know who to choose! u um wh what (mumbles) there i said it!
JaMisa27 chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
(sigh) nobody likes the pushy type
Oturan Ikamuzu chapter 14 . 4/3/2009
ONLY WIMPS AND PEOPLE WITH NO IMAGINATOIN GIVE UP ON WRITEING A STORY, ESPESIALY ONE THATS DOING SO WELL. DON'T GIVE UP! YOU CAN DO IT! I KNOW YOU CAN!

P.S.

I THINK YOU SHOULD MAKE IT SO HINATA HAS A LITTLE TIME ALONE WITH EACH CHARECTER, FOR INSTECE HAVE SHINO TAKE HER FOR A WALK IN THE FOREST, OR HAVE NARUTO TAKE HER OUT TO EAT. BUT DON'T PUT EVERYTHING INTO ONE DAY. THAT'S A BIG NO NO. IT MAKES IT SOUND CHEAP WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT, AND I CAN BE QUIET THE CRIDECT AT TIMES SUCH AS THOSE.

P.S.S.

HINATA EVENTUALY NEEDS TO LET IT ALL OUT AND CRY SO HAVE HER GO OFF BY HER SELF AND HAVE SAKURA FOLLOW AND FEEL BAD ABOUT WHAT SHE'S DONE AND THEN SHE COMFURTS HER OR SOMETHING BUT DON'T MAKE THEM FRIENDS, THIER STILL RIVELS BUT SAKURA WON'T PLAY AS DIRTY. SORRY FOR HOW LONG THIS IS. YOU DON'T HAVE TO TAKE MY ADVISE, I JUST HOPE YOU GET SOME IDIAS.

ONLY YOU KNOW HOW THE STORY WILL END.
x.Nanako-chan.x chapter 14 . 11/24/2007
I think you should continue It's really cute and funny though I think the romance is moving too fast. I really hope you continue . And I wish you would add Gaara! I just love GaaHina... Anyways I hope you continue this!
LiL.MiSz.Meh chapter 13 . 11/14/2007
Hey. I like ur story! But... [my idea no need to take it] i would hav Gaara & Hinata hook up since he's the only one who hasn't confused her or freaked her out yet. but u dun hav to jus giving it a thought. LOVE ur story]
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »