Reviews for Fallen
Naruto maxikaze chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Gaara x hinata sucks! Make a fic where hinata is the vampire and kidnapps naruto, a local villager
trolleralert chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
If you had gone with the ending that was complicated i would have table flipped the shit out of this table otherwise awesome series
Guest chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
Yay! Kiba!
sunhex1120 chapter 11 . 7/14/2013
Kyaah! IT'S JUST SO AWSOME! *Dances around like a crazy person* SO KAWAII!
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Woah. Loved it!
woodlandfairykirk chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
good job(:
JadedGothButterfly chapter 11 . 10/2/2012
Nice writing skills. I adored the story; however, one thing that irked me was the fact that the GaaxHina relationship just developed... instantly. I can imagine her being a Guardian attracted hers to a demon like himself but falling in love was a bit instantaneous. And Kiba! I loved him and I love me some good KibaxHina myself. He was such a sweetheart and I just cried over his last scene. T.T
Overall, a 7/10. Well done!
blackirishawk chapter 11 . 9/2/2011
the whole story in itself was awesome im so happy they had a happy ending because i love happy endings!
ImCutePoison chapter 11 . 5/31/2011
Oh, I know what it is - I love happy ending so for me this twist is good. I love the story! Your writing make me so into the story, so deep and intriguing.. Please write more GaaHina. Great story!
PainfulMystery chapter 11 . 1/9/2011
T.T - crying a freakin river here dude,! That. Was. Amazingggggggggggggg! At the end I was like OMG!...Haha, Gaara killed the dude!.. GAH ITACHI... LOOKOUT, its Sasukee!... DONT DIE HINATAA!... Shes healing!... BAH, SHE HAS A BABY! /\/\, so proud,!
Mutinous Pirate chapter 11 . 11/19/2010
Very very very nice!
Shadow-Assassin67 chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
Dang you're good
rain-dancer chapter 11 . 9/7/2010
And she never officially broke up with Naruto XD. Great story!
lissibear chapter 11 . 3/12/2010
This story has inspired me to write another fanfiction, lol, but with Hinata and Sasuke. I had been stumped trying to think of a creative plot for them so I had been holding off, but when I read this story and watched the video you made for your other story everything just came together so thank you. I even have a name for it, The Midnight Sun.
LoveLiveLaugh chapter 11 . 2/4/2010
3 I love how you made Hinata kick $$ instead of a wussy like she usually is in stories.