Reviews for Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Oyashiro Sama hen
Vyrien chapter 8 . 7/19/2009
Ta! I knew it would be Keiichi, it's a pity I read this Fic after it was complete, ah well. Great story Btw.
Cicada Of The Dark-SacredHero chapter 8 . 1/26/2009
do you think you can make a sequel to this?

this was awesome like PIE!
Annabel chapter 8 . 5/3/2008
WOW.

I really loved it! When you first found out who the fake "Oyashiro-sama" was, I thought it couldn't have been rika. Rika would have been too easy to guess as Oyashiro. you really worked hard and it shows.

Thanks for a good read, Annabel

P.S- if you want some advice, maybe make it a little more suspenseful by using punctuation in meaningful ways or shorten or lengthen sentences according to the mood of the scene.
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 2/15/2008
You misspelled except in this chapter. In another you said shire but did you mean to say shine?
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 2/15/2008
*applauds anyway*
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 2/15/2008
Whew wonderful
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 2/15/2008
Oh quite interesting I assume.
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
Cool
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
A mite odd. Good I would think.
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
Cute.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Excellent.
twilightwrites chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Whoa...this sounds like it should be in the series! I liked how you wrote it, too. You can actually picture the events as the real deal, although I can't seem to imagine the voices in English since I've only watched the series in Japanese.
Dianthis chapter 8 . 11/10/2007
XD Hanyuu is Oyashiro though LMAO and Rika is the only one that can see her till she becomes human in Matsuribayashi-hen

ive been watching every episdoe even in the season 2 X_X im not trying to be mean... sry XD\

it was a good story and it was well written
traCky skAAr chapter 8 . 9/13/2007
Crazy idea for story but damn thats why its so awesome :D. I really like the way you wrote it, its nice to read. Yet its the longest Higurashi fanfic. -clap,clap- :) Keep up with writing, you are good.

ps. I like ending, no one died!
Maxmilian chapter 8 . 8/6/2007
Cool story. I love the series. At first I thought it would be Keichii as he is the only guy among them. But it looked so obvious that I changed my guess on Rika. But it was Keichii damn. So write sth more.