Reviews for True to Your Heart
Sailor Ra chapter 8 . 4/16/2008
The plot thickens! I love this story! I hope you update soon! Please? Please?
Isis the Sphinx chapter 8 . 4/12/2008
Oh...and the plot thickens. Very nicely done. Keep writing!
Sailor Ra chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
Oh, cool chapter. Stupid Varon, he needs to learn WHEN to speak. I hope you update soon.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 7 . 3/23/2008
Aw...again very fluffy.

Can we get on with the plot please?

Keep writing!
Ashastana chapter 7 . 3/22/2008
love it just love the same thing to kidding!anyways this chapter was great!hope ya keep up the great work mate!
Sailor Ra chapter 6 . 3/10/2008
Hey, cool chapter. Yes! Finally romance. I knew your weren't a coward Amelda. Hm, wonder how Mana feelings though...
Isis the Sphinx chapter 6 . 2/9/2008
You're taking it slow, which is a good thing. There's no canon proof that these two characters like each other, so you'll have to be careful.

Keep writing!
Sailor Ra chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
Oh, Mana your so naive XD

Sorry I didn't review earlier, but I was forced to write my own fanfics by my reviewers.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please keep writing. I'll...I'll stand on my head. (goes off to do this)

Cain: Weirdo.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 5 . 12/19/2007
For the situation you've stuck them in, this is working pretty well. NIcelt done. But I'm looking for some of that Amelda angst. Keep writing!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 4 . 9/20/2007
Very, very interesting. Nice "real" introduction, and it works well. Mana's trusting personality fits well.

You know this wouldn't work if you decided to write by canon, but this AU stuff, it's great. Keep writing!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 3 . 6/23/2007
This is a very nice way to get those two together. Even though this is a very unconventional pairing, you've done a great job writing their first meeting. Keep writing!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
Very intriguing pairing. Something I've never seen before. I look forward to this being well written. Good luck, Keep writing!
TheFemalePharaoh chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
I like this one already! Pleae updte ASAP!