Reviews for Connections
Chai chapter 12 . 7/19
I know you haven't updated in almost a decade, and probably won't see this, but I just wanted to congratulate you on this cute little story. Your writing is excellent, really well paced and structured, and Draco and Harry's fight was realistic, as was Draco's reaction. Wherever you are, I hope you're still writing, because it's a skill you had 9 years ago and no doubt it's a skill you still have now. Best wishes.
HP fan chapter 9 . 7/12
Is Snape that dramatic? Just sayin'. This is good though.
Please write some more chapters. Iam looking forward for your writing.
Pat chapter 12 . 11/16/2016
This story is so great, please continue it
Guest chapter 12 . 10/30/2016
I have truly enjoyed your first story. Is this the ending, or are you still writing it? Or, did you just stop writing it?
notsoharrypotter chapter 11 . 9/12/2016
It's not too late to come back and update... Please... :) it's a great story!
John.lennon chapter 12 . 7/30/2016
Pls update... I love all ur fanfics
kittyranma chapter 12 . 4/2/2016
nice, and cute
Guest chapter 12 . 7/9/2015
Are you going to continue with this story, I would like to know if snape will allow Harry to put up a tree and would he remove Harry from his aunt and uncle keeping him with him, would the two boys get to know each other better or would snape be pulling his hair out by the end of the two weeks.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
its fucked up how you wont update. if your going to leave the story like this then the least you could do would be to allow someone to adopt the story. your being extremely fucking selfish.
Soy YO-SARIEL chapter 12 . 11/27/2014
noooo
noooooooooooooo
nooooooooooooooo
tengo que saber la continuacion!
tengo que leer!
mandancie chapter 12 . 11/17/2014
This was really good. :) I really hope that you come back to this story. I really would love to know what happened next! :)
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
SEv is such a coward because of a person who is no longer around he is making a kid suffer
Guest chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
Precisely.
SNHfvr chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
Lmfao. Draco and Harry are too funny.