Reviews for Connections
Are you going to continue with this story, I would like to know if snape will allow Harry to put up a tree and would he remove Harry from his aunt and uncle keeping him with him, would the two boys get to know each other better or would snape be pulling his hair out by the end of the two weeks.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
its fucked up how you wont update. if your going to leave the story like this then the least you could do would be to allow someone to adopt the story. your being extremely fucking selfish.
Soy YO-SARIEL chapter 12 . 11/27/2014
tengo que saber la continuacion!
tengo que leer!
mandancie chapter 12 . 11/17/2014
This was really good. :) I really hope that you come back to this story. I really would love to know what happened next! :)
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
SEv is such a coward because of a person who is no longer around he is making a kid suffer
Guest chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
SNHfvr chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
Lmfao. Draco and Harry are too funny.
SNHfvr chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
I don't want this story to end. Please please please keep our promise and continue the story. Ppppllllleeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeee
SNHfvr chapter 8 . 2/28/2014
Ugh. This story is so great. Please update. Please. I hope you are still writing. Because you are great at it.
Thank you.
SNHfvr chapter 6 . 2/27/2014
:-/ I really hope you start this story back up.
SNHfvr chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
I love this story please think about continuing its. Do awesome!
SNHfvr chapter 4 . 2/27/2014
Amazing chapters. Thank you. So descriptive. Love it! :-)
SNHfvr chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Well written. Thank you. I can't wait to continue reading
Chantilly's Mom chapter 12 . 1/26/2014
I truly wish you had finished this story. It has such a lot of potential. thanks for a good read.
lilyflower101 chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
hey I re-read this story and I was wondering if you were going to finish this story. its great. :)