Reviews for A Swordsman's Downfall
elvyr chapter 18 . 3/5/2010
Great story!...thank you very much...actually 2 in the morning...can't develop more...(your fault for making me read that without stopping because of your amaxing-ness;)

elvyr chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
Well...that chapter was great too! Blackmail xD

These dials are really helpful,aren't they? Though I think Sanji won: "Yeah,you're probably right Sanji" :No way :)
elvyr chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I just love this chapter... It's amazing.

Can't say anymore than that.
maxinecortes chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
this is the very FIRST fanfic i've read. i read this couple months ago. hehehe, sorry for the late review. i like it! its so funny especially the end!
PreviouslyTorpe chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Cool stuff. But, wait... SANJI equals BEST FRIEND?

(My brian can not accept...)

Signed: Daisy
Withmyrice chapter 3 . 9/24/2007
Great, so far. Just one issue... Yubashiri does not exist. Shuu, the Marine with the power of the Rust Rust fruit, destroyed it during the Enies Lobby arc. But then again, I guess it's asking a bit much for Zoro to go through an entire fic with only two swords.
Tarechan chapter 18 . 5/29/2007
wow... hahahha XD nice epilogue... I really like your story, hope you'll write more Z/R stories _
meyalious chapter 18 . 5/28/2007
I LIKED IT!
Roronoa Emi chapter 18 . 5/28/2007
YAYS!
Jhon I El Bronceado chapter 18 . 5/28/2007
Very funny
Tarechan chapter 17 . 5/28/2007
aww... it's finished _ good fic, but somehow I feel it was rushed, nah... maybe that's just me
Jhon I El Bronceado chapter 17 . 5/28/2007
Your fic its fantastic and beautiful
blknblupanther1 chapter 17 . 5/28/2007
you did well.
Lanky Nathan chapter 17 . 5/28/2007
FINISH? Aww well, I guess you can. AWSOME STORY! Get another one happening soon ok? seeya
Anounymus T chapter 17 . 5/27/2007
Hmm...the ending seems too rushed for me. Will there be an epilogue?

Overall though, it was an awesome story. Please create another ZoroxRobin story! I think we need more of that pairing anyway. If you do create another One Piece story, I will be looking forward to it. Hopefully, I'll see you again on the One Piece fanfiction section soon.