Reviews for A Swordsman's Downfall
Guest chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
i laughed way too hard on 'honey' part. robin is really ooc here, but, who care. the story is good anyway.
ismael.qadree chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
OK so that's the end I mean great story in all but if I was zoro I would have been pissed the fuck off the hole thing with nami was bull shit it was a kiss on the head ?
elvyr chapter 18 . 3/5/2010
Great story!...thank you very much...actually 2 in the morning...can't develop more...(your fault for making me read that without stopping because of your amaxing-ness;)

elvyr chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
Well...that chapter was great too! Blackmail xD

These dials are really helpful,aren't they? Though I think Sanji won: "Yeah,you're probably right Sanji" :No way :)
elvyr chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I just love this chapter... It's amazing.

Can't say anymore than that.
maxinecortes chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
this is the very FIRST fanfic i've read. i read this couple months ago. hehehe, sorry for the late review. i like it! its so funny especially the end!
PreviouslyTorpe chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Cool stuff. But, wait... SANJI equals BEST FRIEND?

(My brian can not accept...)

Signed: Daisy
Withmyrice chapter 3 . 9/24/2007
Great, so far. Just one issue... Yubashiri does not exist. Shuu, the Marine with the power of the Rust Rust fruit, destroyed it during the Enies Lobby arc. But then again, I guess it's asking a bit much for Zoro to go through an entire fic with only two swords.
Tarechan chapter 18 . 5/29/2007
wow... hahahha XD nice epilogue... I really like your story, hope you'll write more Z/R stories _
UnderneaththeChaos chapter 18 . 5/28/2007
I LIKED IT!
Roronoa Emi chapter 18 . 5/28/2007
YAYS!
Jhon I El Bronceado chapter 18 . 5/28/2007
Very funny
Tarechan chapter 17 . 5/28/2007
aww... it's finished _ good fic, but somehow I feel it was rushed, nah... maybe that's just me
Jhon I El Bronceado chapter 17 . 5/28/2007
Your fic its fantastic and beautiful
blknblupanther1 chapter 17 . 5/28/2007