Reviews for Laws of Physics
Anna O'Carrick chapter 1 . 1/4
I love how believable you made the students, and how much I could picture this happening, if not at my school, at least at *a* school. Seriously, I love it! And I was laughing throughout the whole thing.
Anna
Ruby Dogwood of Shadydown chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Hahahahahaha! OMG! Way too funny! I hope to read more from you hehehehe! XD
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I read this ages ago, but for some reason never reviewed. I felt like it deserved it, because this story is hilarious! Exactly what my old high school was like. Unfortunately, we never got the Doctor as our science teacher, but there's always hope, right? Loved it. :D
ran0neechan chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
lol! XD
twilightslittleangel chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
"You just want him to be single so you don't feel bad about ogling his ass when he writes on the board."

This one line sums up my entire life to this very point. Very good! I thought this story was fantastic!
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
That was HILLARIOUS! I loved all the rules and the conversations between the girls. And of course the fact that the Math block was still left intact was very unfortunate, hahaha.
DaleksandTimeLordsandPearsOhMy chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Aww, I like this :)
Rookie-Bee chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This is my favourite one shot. I've read it a million times.
Bonnie5572 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Rofl. Awesomeness. I was laughing very loudly the entire time. Thanks!
kate chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
this was hilarious! i absolutely loved it!
Mooseluver8 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I loved the POV from the students! Quite funny :)

FAVORITED!
BlackPuma137 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Haha I don't know if you've seen this video or not, but this reminds me so much of a Catherine Tate/David Tennant sketch on Comic Relief with Lauren Cooper. I don't suppose you had this in mind while writing this?
ariex04 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This is brilliant and hysterical. I enjoyed it very much. Awesome job with this!
iloveyou123 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
love love love love love. this. so much.

seriously, perfect fic is completely perfect. ten/rose (i miss them so much, i've been rewatching series 2 lately) and rumours and students studying them (and that's so true, like, people wondering about their teachers shagging! i totally do it).

and you can't blame all those girls for fancying Ten, come on- if i had a teacher that looked like him :P

okay done w/ my rambling, this was amazing. yes. and basically perfect. 3
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
haha i wrote one like this but it's not half as amusing :P well done :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »