Reviews for Slings and Arrows
Miss Clozabelle chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I loved this story! You grasped the relationships in the story and his feelings of guilt of his conscience even though it isn't his fault. You have written a brilliant story. I loved that Gibs was able to make Tim think about his decision and Tony's ability to help Tim make the right choice. I just adored the ending! I loved Tim's thank you 'note' for Gibbs on his desk.
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Hi, nice story about Tim's doubts about his ability to do his job. I love how you used a Shakespeare quote!
Thanks and cheers!
Saissa chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
As much as I like Tim the computer geek, his low self esteem really does bug me.

Number 1 - he needs to learn to be a lot more assertive
Number 2 - he needs to learn to NOT take on other peoples problems as his own.
Number 3 - he needs to accept that he is not perfect, that he will make mistakes, but that he can LEARN from his mistakes.

I think one of the reasons why his low self esteem issues bug me - is because I used to be just like Tim when I was younger. I had to learn to NOT feel guilty for other peoples mistakes, I had to stop waking up feeling guilty which I always used to do and I had to learn that if other people have a problem with something I do then that is THEIR problems, not mine. Tim desperately needs to learn this for himself.

Good story!
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Cute story. Gibbs to the rescue, again! :)
MeriSalope chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
well done!
stareagle chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
great story - those moments of doubt hit all of us at times. Wish Gibbs could be around when I suffer them!
Bright-Eyed Lassie chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This is awesome.

Little sad though but awesome.
lsmcfan chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Poor conflicted Tim-love it!
Danielle chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Aww! I love that story!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Another delightful story. The problem with finding an author good enough to read all their stories is that you run out of things to say in the reviews :P
Danny Phantom SG-1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Aww, that was incredibly adorable. I love contemplative and introspective pieces like this. My, what a loss it would be if McGee ever did resign. Perish the thought! I couldn't watch without him. He does make a rather depressing point that his mess-ups are generally more serious than anyone else's. Huh. Poor guy. :( But they're not all his fault, as Gibbs pointed out; he's just a little too hard on himself.

I like how you made everything literary and melodramatic-that is definitely the way McGee's mind works. Thinking of allusions and how tearing up a letter would be the climax of a small story. Oh, and bonus points to you for the allusion being from my favorite Shakespeare play. Hamlet is amazing. :) And I, like Tony, am speaking from high school English class experience, haha.

Oh, I also found it hilarious, and I don't even know if you did this on purpose, that when he shaped the scraps of paper to say "Thanks, boss," he included the comma between "Thanks" and "boss." It's little things like that which show his need for perfection. :) Nice touch.

Again, well-written, and I'm thinking all your stories are going to be good, considering these are just your first posted. I'm eager to read the others now, as well, and I think I'm going to favorite you as an author. I rarely fave authors, but your knack for loyally whumping McGee is too much to resist.

Thank you for writing, and I look forward to more when I get time to read again.

-DPSG1
juli chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
ok finally decided to review every single story i read (and i read a lot, although mostly black. at first i was amazed by how many stories you wrote ( i can't even finish one; still stuck at the 1st chapter)and this story is really great. i also always likedt mcgee and always was exited when he at first appeared as guest starring. i guess you really wound upp well his concern for lacking in field experience (it is not that much mentioned in the tv). i also thhink gibbs would make him tink about his decision as you also ways see how he keeps his team together. so thx for a greayt story.
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Yay! I really liked this story, I like how you wrote Tim, well done! :-)
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Another great one shot. :) :) I'm jealous of your skills :)

-TLH
Moo Marie chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Reading Tim philosophizing about Hamlet's solilquy in the midst of reading Victims was a bit intense. The story is nicely told however.