Reviews for A Cupboard?
Ihni chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I bet the cupboard was the cursed object in question ... :P I laughed out loud at the mental images this story gave me!
hermione169242 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
loved it!
Ciya chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
That was so funny I can't belive that Sam fit in a tiny cupboard. Please add more to it!

Anja
beautiful dreamere chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
too freakin funny! n_n
Falln4DarkAngel chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
xD
anon chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
LMFAO!
NovemberSGA chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
ROFL. This was cute and very funny.

I can just see 6'4" worth of arms and legs unfolding in an uncerimonious heap on the floor.

Sam's description of the owner of the house was funny and I like the way Dean cracked up laughing, being very cool about their predicament.

Of course Dean had it under control...or rather it didn't seem to take much to get it under control...you're just a cool dude, Dean. And 'no' Dean's not going to forget about this...

Hahahahaha...neither am I.

Nice little bit of fluff. Good job.
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
“Well,” Dean started, making a futile attempt to stop laughing, “I was gonna make a really good reason for having been here. Like, I dunno, we’re detectives and we heard a call on our scanner of a suspected break-in and rushed to check it out. But then Sammy fell out of a cupboard,” Dean paused to let out another snigger, “so there probably isn’t any point now!”

Yup, thats Dean...too busy laughing at Sammy to worry about anything else!

LMAO at Sammy all scrunched up in a cupboard, such a mental image I have right now, freaking hilarious!

Awesome job with the brotherly banter!

Very cute story!