Reviews for Color Me Imaginary
RadiantWaterfalls chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I love this story. Best Axel Roxas story I've read
rockinpandabear chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I'm too lazy to sign in to give you this review but damn, I wished this hadn't ended haha. I fell in love with Say Anything and decided to look at your other works and I am not disappointed C:

I was listening to That's Okay by the Hush Sound as I read this. It strangely fits, theme song even who knows?
P5hng-Me-A'Wy chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Roxas reminds me of myself a lot. especially when he was scared of Seifer breaking his fingers. to this day i am scared of having that happen to me. It's a bit silly but drawing is everything to me.

Anyways, i really loved this story. I like the idea of Axel being Roxas 'imaginary friend' but at the same time being a real person. How he wouldn't let anyone tell him his name because he wanted Roxas to say it himself. Over all the whole thing was wonderful.

seeing how its not marked as 'complete'. does that mean there will be a second part or not? if so, i look forward to it whenever it does come out.

-hides in hole-
Cabbage-Surprise chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I love this and because the scroll bar was so long when it got to the end I almost cried because poor Roxas had been through so much and we don't see his full recovery!

I look forward to reading more of your work as it is simply wonderful and full of emotions.
AnnLuc chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
wow, this was really cool!

I like your writing, it's something between melancholy and dark and havy. yet on the other hand it makes me smile and laugh. there was to much feeling to stop reading, so I didn't bother looking up some of the words i don't know. i didn't recognize them. kind of wired. i'm reading because my english is total shit. ...I guess it will not improve this way, I got totally caught in the story.

nevertheless, it is an amazing story! so thanks for writing it :)

(uh... I just started to wonder how many grammar mistakes i did put inbetween this few lines... or even in this one sentence. sorry for that.')
cHeRRy bloSSoM72 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
While stalking your profile I happened to notice that you said this is SUPPOSED to be a two shot, and although its been about 3 and a half years since you first posted this, I AM STILL DESPERATELY HOPING YOU WILL POST THAT SECOND PART. D: :) I really like this though :)
Dreamy Duskywing chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I love this. I think the whole idea of Axel being his 'imaginary friend' was lovely, especially since as Roxas got older, he really seems to have believed that he was imaginary. Fabulous. Thank you :)
Pinuiini chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
äwww ;wwww; so cute. I loved it.
kyuubi723 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
best story ive read in a long time! im jealous of your writing P! awesome fic!
Xamceron chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Aw :) That's so cute. Really awesome.

I would totally buy Roxas' painting of the World That Never Was... I want it. :D
TheMostPatheticNameEver chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Okay, it may sound like I'm not telling you the truth, but this is one of the best fanfictions I've been reading for a very long time.

I love the storyline, it's really touching.

Geh. I hate it when I've got nothing much to write, but it certainly is awesome (and I saw that you've written that it's a two-shot. So I'll be looking for the mail where it says that there's a new chapter.)

Keep it up! You've got talent!

Love,

Pathetic
Psychofoxemo chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
aw that was so cuute

You just should have separate it, like, with the flashback it would have be easy xD But it's okay, I was always looking at the bar, scary to see the end while they did'nt talk to each other, but pfiou, the bar was only at his end when they got together YAY :D

AH Akuroku are so cuute
Remyi chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
That was a pretty long fanfic and at parts I did catch my eyes straying to the side bar once or twice, but honestly - by the time I was finished I couldn't help but want more of your fan fiction-y goodness. This story was incredibly wonderful... captivating, a little sad in places, and I always do love Roxas' personality written as a bit more snippy and sarcastic - so that was absolutely wonderful.

I know that asking for more of this particular situation would be for naught so I'll just thank you for writing it. It put the many, many minutes I spent reading it to good use.

Here's to hoping to see some more AkuRoku goodness of any sort from you in the future.
Cross - The Damned Alchemist chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
That was so...

So...

~TT~

I loved it..

Your style of writing.. The way you write the characters... The whole story line... Is so beautiful and wonderful and.. And..!

Nyaah~~

;3

And Sora can definitely be overbearing without meaning to be. My heart clenched when the teacher told Axel to sit next to Sora!

o

I'm very glad I read the story!

Thank you for writing it! ~

-A hungry,

-CDA
Rei-chan94 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
love it~ cant wait for an update~