Reviews for Behind the Eyes
kait.young.33 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Loved this. I always wonder what Olivia's relationship with her mtger was like and thus is totally believable. You nailed it, so dark though, made me sad to think that's what Serena really felt(your version was so good that it's become my. Erosion of events too haha). I wish Serena could have shown her even a little bit of love... Poor Liv.
hippolover1326 chapter 12 . 5/6/2013
awesome
Guest chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
I actually feel bad for Kathy. It must have absolutely ripped her heart out as Olivia slowly pulled Elliot away from her...Great chapter by the way :)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
lol i read this is dana's accent
Guest chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
awww im crying :(
Guest chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
absolutely perfect
Guest chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
awww this is the sweetest
Tyler Williams chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
That was great. It was awesome.
Madam SVU chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
I love the favorite chapter is the second one when Brian is speaking.
Veiled Obsessions chapter 9 . 2/11/2008
I know it's been a year since you got a review for this story; and who knows, you could be in a totally different phase of your life by now. I just want you to know that your story put a smile on my face. Not a large one, no; that sad smile you get when understand a person's writing, and a character's influence. There are some places writers aren't willing to go with characters... but you took that as a challenge and did it anyway. Thank you for writing this story. I feel like I know Olivia Benson as the writers of SVU would want their fans to. Well done.

- Veil
Lavender Gaia chapter 15 . 6/24/2007
I was going to wait until the last chapter to tell you what I thought, but something just struck me in this one and I had to comment about it.

This was really well-done. I think you did a good job of staying true to the characters and really saying what they would be thinking. It's very in-depth and realistic.

But the thing that really got me from this chapter is the line from John that you used at the end. It's my favorite from John, maybe my favorite from all the gospels. I think you used it perfectly, and it's definitely something I can see Elliot saying.

Good job.
maisma51 chapter 16 . 5/27/2007
Loved it, loved it, loved it! Keep the stories coming :)
castlelove1221 chapter 16 . 5/25/2007
that was an amazingly well written POV...a great way to end an awesome story...i love how olivia recognizes her family not only in her actual brother but also in her friends :)

loved this! it was such a wonderful, extrememly well-written story...nice job! :D
demorabella chapter 15 . 5/25/2007
*cue Hallelujah Chorus* Passionate and beautiful writing,I might add, is not dead! You and your talents rock! Elliot's is my favourite. Is that book of Maureen's real? What's it called?
BrittanyLS chapter 16 . 5/24/2007
I think you captured Olivia perfectly!