Reviews for Disney On Ice
Cappucinno chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Ahahahahaha, I'm dying. Poor Link and his affronted masculinity. And Sheik is such a typical older brother in that last scene, mortifying and everything. Though I have to say, my favorite part was the bit where Aryll tells Zelda that she can't be Mulan because Link is Mulan. And then Link grumbling about how Mulan is at least a male for some of the time. Cracks. Me. Up.

This was a fun story, even though I feel bad for poor Link being groped and propositioned by BikerGanon.

And I think I'm just going to have to accept that I'll never be as badass as Zelda. Damn Zelda, you go girl.
Great Angemon chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Great story, I'm glad I read it.

The ending was hilarious.
DreamsComeFromtheHeart chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I really enjoyed this- it was cute, funny, and I always loved Princesses. You even made me like ZeLink- rarely do I like that pairing :P Good work, I hope to see more like this in the future!
SamuraiSal1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Because a man's ego truly is that fragile. xD I know I've said this before, but I'll say it again-you're a genius. The way you write Link and Zelda is amazing. Not many AU LoZ authors can do that, and you get them down to a T. So, again, great story. 11/10!
Eternal Nocturne chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
...The ending was hilarious. XD That was really cute, especially the fight. :3

I can't imagine Ganondorf being a coward, haha. XD
Amethyst 269 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Need I say anything? I think not, but still. Awesome! D
SoonToBeActress chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Bwahahaha! Ganon's gay. Totally loved this story.
madisnk chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
SEQUEL
Sealy7 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
"Link's Mulan!" Ahahahahaha! Poor Link. XD
It's That Kid chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Aw. So cute. X3

The Ganon pwning was the best.

How do you think up all these amazing ideas? I want some...T~T
Sajira chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
To your disclaimer: If I owned Zelda, they would not have made Link right handed for the Wii version of Twilight Princess. There are too few left handed idols in the gaming world. I so agree with you, it's liek Seph is the only left handed hottie... and just so u know, the cherry flavoured condoms are a shade of dark pink, not red...
Unknown-River chapter 1 . 9/13/2009

You made Zelda sound like a lawyer! And I would of never thought Gannon to be gay... Well sure, he's gay but not homosexual anyways. A nice twist, I liked it. Oh, and way-to-go Sheik! Protection! ...Okay, gross.

- Very good!

Signed,

AnimeWhiteRose
D243 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Aww, Aryll is so cute!

Good story, as well.

~D243
kong is king chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Yeah, so I'm sorry I haven't reviewed this one yet. Or gotten back to you. But I find it weird you would send me something that long; you're not exactly the talkative type.

Aww, poor Link. He's just pissed because he doesn't have Cloud. But this was really cute, and I really only have one problem with it: the condom. Cherry flavored? Really? Doesn't that imply that someone would want their mouth on something that tasted like cherries? Ugghh...

But on to other things. I could've sworn you just accused me of having feelings. Honestly, I thought you knew me better than that. Let me clear things up: I despise the human race.

Adding Aryll into the mix was the greatest thing that moved the story along, I must admit, despite my hatred of any child of any sort.

I honestly think that's the only time I've ever heard you swear. You should do it more often. But no, I didn't hear. When did this happen?

Kong
Aeralyse chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
That was extremely entertaining and pretty well-though out. Zelda's favorite princess is Mulan, who pretended to be a man- I didn't make the connection (unfortunately) until I read your fic. Wonderful! I'm favoriting this one.