Reviews for Within
Saika chapter 5 . 4/8
The fanfic was really interesting until the last chapter, I really didn't understand the change that happened from chap 4 to 5 o.o I was expecting the 5th chapter would finish the scene that was left undone in the previous one, the action was nice and really tense, but suddenly it changes its course as there's some chapter left out between them.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
No more? Pls continue this!
Ruthless chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
Oh, that is soo nice. I love it.

Mwhahahahaha.
The Ultimate Person chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
. . . . . . . . . . . DDAAMMNN!

Wow . . . I mean . . WOW! I just finished the two thrones and was a bit dissapointed on how the relationship status between prince and farah stood. So obviously, the cure for my woes would be fanfiction. Or so I thought. I stumbled upon this story. Had something to do with DP. I liked DP. I clicked on it. So, we got our romantic parts, problems with DP. Got it. I got that. Eventually, DP would take over. Understandable. Just surprised that Farah wouldn't notice ANY changes happening. She has been known for that. The whole time, I bet prince spent his time banging his head against the walls of his mind. Then came DP's horniness. Ok . . . THAT was just un-comfortable. Turned off the computer for a second, took some deep breaths. Prince was probably ripping his hair out at the time. DP's cruelity is showing. AGAIN, can she actually be that air-headed! Prince is dunking his head in a toilet. Then we get to . . . "the after wedding". I mean, right at the "shut up" part, I just went into a nervous breakdown! Prince too! I was banging my head against the computer and screaming, "THAT'S RIGHT, YOUR HUSBAND IS A CRUEL PERVERTRED BASTARD! GLAD YOU REALIZED THAT!" took a few seconds to recover. Prince comes back. This is where I'm hugging my computer and saying sorry to it and offering it hot coco. DP comes back. I steal back the hot coco and smash it into my computer screen. Yes, this is a WONDERFUL story if your looking for some PxF action! I mean really, the story is good really, I swear. But, but it'll probably take me a while. Jeez, now I absolutly loathe DP. Damn, I swear, you really should continue this! I can't believe you stopped right when it was getting good! Might cost me a few more computers, but thats the price I got to pay! So yeah, all I can really say now is . . . DAMN!

TUP
Anzer'ke chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
interesting.
DarkWarr chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
An interesting take on how the Dark Prince is not a demon, but really the Prince. Everyone has this voice within us, but the Prince has the misfortune of his having a tangible voice. Excellent description.

The characters are believable and in character, the story is moving at a comfortable pace and the descriptions send the reader on an epic journey through the imagination.

Nice work, can't wait for the next chapter!
V956970 chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
Love it so far!
MovedFromSite chapter 3 . 5/16/2007
I like it but i ust dont understand quite... update soon!
DarkxPrince chapter 3 . 5/10/2007
I love the Dark Prince and the fic is good. Though, I wonder if the Dark Prince will ever have 'his' body back. You know, skin dark grey, flaming black hair, gold patterns across his skin, glowing yellow eyes but most importantly... the Dagertail. But that's just me wondering.
MovedFromSite chapter 2 . 5/10/2007
Really Good! Update soon!
Zanaril chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
Liking this story a lot so far, and I'm looking forward to more chapters.

The Dark Prince was always been my favorite character, and I was dissapointed that there wasn't an altertative ending in Two thrones where he took over the Prince. *Sigh*
DarkxPrince chapter 2 . 5/4/2007
I know it! I know the Dark Prince was in control before you even said it, but I love it!
Sanne-chan chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Looks interesting, hope you update soon!
MovedFromSite chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
I already love this story! Please continue!
DarkxPrince chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Well now, this looks promising. Keep it up.