Reviews for Weekend of a Lifetime
LokiBufoon chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
This story is great I was wondering if you were planning on continuing?
TheRealKellyAnne chapter 3 . 5/26/2007
Hey, really enjoyed the first three chapters. Will there be more? I am also enjoying the writing style. Sometimes I just don't have the time to read some of the longer work here on FF. This was a treat. Thanks for sharing!
tanya2byour21 chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
I just found this story and I love it alreay and so can't wait to read the next chapter. You are a really great and talented writer. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.

Tanya
Blackstar1979 chapter 2 . 5/4/2007
Ah you have answered my prayers some what post more please.

OH and about that creepy little man in the crowd. Your right . I went to a non televised show and this guy that was sitting next to me and i swear he was just there for the Taker came out and the guy stared and me chumping on achos it was like hey weirdo the show is that way.
bkerbunny chapter 2 . 5/4/2007
OK belly button comment just had me spitting tea across the room... He cleaned his belly button... CUTE.

I like the changes you made to this chapter. It really brought it to life. I'm reading this and reliving my life of Wrestlemania. That was such a fun time.

Keep up the amazing work

Stacy
Lil'MissCena chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I can really see this story going somewhere. I love your writing technique- you describe things in just enough detail for me to get a mental image but not so much that I have to think to imagine. Bloody hell- did that even make sense? pfft.

Anyway, I love the relationship between she and Mark. I'm just really interested to see what happens when she goes to WM with the girls.

UPDATE SOON!
Blackstar1979 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Yeah you know so tell us what it is don't leave us in the dark gal spit it out.
bkerbunny chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I love this.. I think it's the concern you hear in her voice the love and care in her words. Then the flashback and the friendships she shares with Mark as well as the men he works with. You can tell there is a bond, and you hate that her friends are in the dark and you can tell she doesn't like them not knowing that when they know everything else. Keep it up momma

Bunny