Reviews for What Makes You Tick?
tracy chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
Love the story. You should continue the story, Its really good. There should be more stories of candice and sylar!
bm16 chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
Haha! You went with the Sylar babysitting idea. Awesome.

And Moh! You put in a few seconds of Moh!

Keep it up for a bit. I'd like to see how this ends.

-bm16
ra2ch3el4 chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
I really like it so far! It's funny and romantic; so weird to imagine Sylar being friends with all the Heroes now... Really good story!
cabot007 chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
Ok...is it weird that I LOVE this SO FREAKING MUCH?...lol.

Thank you for doing it...I LOVE Sylar...i knwo, he's a serial killing crazy man...but lord is he hot!...And despite being teh villian, I'm a HUGE Sylar fan!...don't knwo if that says something about me...lol.

And I actually like Candice...I knwo she's bad, or doing bad things by working for LInderman. But I think her story is more complicated (like Sylar is a complicated villan)...

And I think Candice is really insecure & naive when it comes to LInderman & him doing "good" as she believes...I think LInderman was filling a void in her life. But who knows?

When I read it (when it was a one shot)...it got me intrigued in the pairing. I like reading UC couples...keeps things interesting. And I was actually looking for other fics with them (none found..so ffar).

There are plenty fics with Sylar...but not enough fics with Candice (and she's intriguing...at least to me. Plus, she has a really cool power...IMAGINE IF SHE WAS WORKING WITH THE GOOD GUYS?)

I HOPE U CONTINUE WITH THIS FIC...I'D LOVE FOR THIS TO CONTINURE FOR A WHILE...
Gabzek chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
LOL! Very...different...side to Sylar there. lol
songintheair chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
haha!

Fabulous; I love it!
bm16 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Lol. This is even more awesome when it's all pieced together. Great job for a funny little one-shot. XD

-bm16