Reviews for SpiderMan 3 the Parody
qdon chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Lol
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
"AUDIENCE: Emo-Man, emo-man, whining like an emo can …"

Hillarious!
r chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Reasonably funny, but how on earth is this K?
the 85th writer chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
F* that's funny!

Well written, my favourite moment is

Comic bookm readers - ...the FUCK?
SeikoTuNeR chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Haha. You had me laughing at EVERY turn.
Mandi96 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
I don't know how much you were joking, but FINALLY someone agrees with me about how selfish Mary Jane was being.

Hello?

One person *raises hand*... Whole city *raises other hand higher*
Super Tinfoil Man Part 2 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
This was a really good parody of Spider-Man 3. My favorite parts were Emo man, Emo man,whining like an emo can .Hahahha , ahh , poor confused emo's.

AUNT MAY: Remember Peter, she’s the best hope you’ve got for regular sex.

PETER: What about that Russian chick?

AUNT MAY: Do you want her Dad screaming ‘rent’ at you just as you’re going to get lucky?

PETER: True.

I salute thee for great comedy. Hey look! I'm a dark, poetic version of myself suddenly! Emo man !

I wish you would have covered the absurd and pointless dancing down the street scenes and air humping at the exit to the clothing store, those were such DVD deleted materials.
nathan-p chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Best. Last words. Ever. E-VER.

You, sir or madam, win at life. You had me wheezing into my pillow before it was even mostly halfway done.
Caswin chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Funny... but what is it with you, fictional females, and oral sex? O_o
writergirl27 chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
It's flint marcko not cain marco that's an x-man character
Charlemaine chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Very sardonic, dripping with sarcasm and cutting-edge wit. In other words, damn good.

It moves a wee bit fast, and i would prefer even more fun-poking divided up into 2 chapters. still, u made an amazing number of good points, including Harry's shoulda-been-able-to-afford cosmetic surgery, that i too thought about during the movie. i dunno which was worse: the uncle Ben angst all for nothing over the wrong criminal, or MJ's WeirD voiceover. Other than that i quite enjoyed the film - i mean, when u comes down to it, it's darn good entertainment. I very much like the term 'testicular impalement', by the way. MAD magazine did a very good spoof of that scene. :)
La Flamingo chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Awesome. Evil. Great.

...I'm not a fan of parodies, but SP3 so totally deserved to get bagged. It was an awful attempt to wrap up a series that-you know, I kinda liked the first and second-hadn't been that bad to really start with. Adding too many super heroes, having too many plot holes and a lot less character development that people could relate to totally sucked up a story.

But this parody made up for it. Ten dollars says that they somehow manage to steal this spoof and work it into a Scary Movie 5. It was fun, sarcastic, humorous and just...a good parody.

Thanks for the laugh.

LF
Unfulfilled-dreams chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
O god...that was halarious! wow, you managed to make fun of just about everything that needed it! thank you for noticing that Harry is a bilionare, and very vain, and still didn't get his face fixed...and now class is over...damn
Jen K chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Hilarious!
Metropolis-Rising chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
yeah, that pretty much summed up that betrayal of a movie. Except you had less emphasis on the crying that everyone did.