Reviews for Kept
ShiroFlake chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I just wanted to cry when I read this !
Citrus Fever chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
No! It cannot end there! Ah!

Catherine loves her, I just know it!

Loved it even though it had no happy ending ... :)
littlebensonlover chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
like this one

i think i might be reading for some while

i think i am spamming your e-mail

ain't i nice LOL
CreativelyNumb chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Aw :( I wish u had brought them together, but oh well.
Sapphonest chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Gah. My heart hurt reading that.

It's the kind of thing you hate that you love.

You, my friend, have a true gift.
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
gr! Catherine was such an idiot in this story!-_-

Smells like Rain...
xipeek chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Just amazingly beautiful like all your say that despite the fact that i'm not an angsty-addict, i can't help but loving your
Amelie N chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Catherine isn't the only one fighting back tears!

I don't think I have the words to describe it. This was so beautiful, so sad, so amazing. When I had read it, I was like 'wow'. Not very eloquent, I know, but I just don't know how I can describe it. Which is why this review contains nothing that might be remotly helpful to you.

I'm nt going to ask that you continue it (although all the angst is killing me), because it is great as it is. However, if you need something to do, you could add to it. I love it either way.

Amelie
ACertainJustice chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
awsome little story.
littleowl84 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
you can not end it there. you have to continue. please continue.
lostladyknight chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
This is the first slash I've ever liked. I never read them, and I don't like them. Hell I'm a fan of RENT fanfics and I still can't handle slash, but you really made this good. I mean... damn.

I don't think you've convinced me that slash is the way to go... but it's defenitely not always horrible.

This was beautiful, and please, don't continue. I disagree with the other reviewer I thik it's perfect the way it is.I'm not saying that because I think slash is icky, I'm saying that because this was amazing. I, however, do encourage you to write a full story with the same premise. I'd read it.

You've got talent, kid.

Real talent.
csi7 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
wow you really know how to make sad stories. I love this story, but I'm a wimp- I always like to have happiness balance the sadness. I don't do well with strictly sad stories- which means you must be an awesome writer for me to keep reading them (lol). Update 'I Already Knew' as soon as your muse is back please! I miss it!
freddie-4884 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Hey!

Is there going to be anymore? That was really good!
lemonjelly chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Excellent - just absolutely excellent.

I like angst - but I like subtle angst, without the melodramatic, heart-wrenching sobs and wails, yknow? I think you know what I mean, because your writing /is/ subtle - it has that persistence and slow ache that all of the best genuine angst has. The way you build it up is brilliant.

Really great fic.
MadameCissy chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Wow... this is wonderful

please write more! they should get back together!