Reviews for One Week
Mournful Storms chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Nice...I love it. I could definitely get used to being in Ikkaku's division :P

-Storms
moZenwrAthe chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
"Needless to say, it was the most terrifying game of tag Izuru had ever witnessed."

"Because somehow, a maniacally cackling Zaraki Kenpachi bearing down on them seemed much scarier than any of the attacks from Hueco Mundo that they were currently facing."

between THOSE two lines, it shows the difference a little corrupt moral fibre makes vs psychotic moral fibre. This is an interesting tale with our boy from the Eleventh, Ikkaku Madarame getting a division of his own. Considering that it is rare for anyone to have full bankai and there are at least two people "touched" by the Eleventh to have them whom are NOT captains (Ikkaku Madarame, Ichigo (technically), and Renji Abarai), it would go well for Ikkaku to be forced out of his dream and into a reality where he was responsible for the lives of others. or at least... the training of those people.
Fearful Warrior chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I really liked the fic.

After being blindsided by Gin, he definitely would be over analytical of a new captain.

I also love the way you write Ikkaku. Crazy-brilliant.
puts foot in mouth chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I love your characterisation of Ikkaku...he would make a good captain...shame he doesn't want to be one.
Jyrotika chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
So amazing! I love the way you wrote Ikkaku into this. Really seems like stuff he'd do :D

This was hilarious :)
xxnormalnormalxx chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
rather nice...kira is thinking too much for his own good...and i like the way ikkaku is teaching the 3rd div ppl...
yllom21 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Interesting story! Love your interpetation of the charecters. Good job, and well written.
esau chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
I'm not sure what to make of this!

Um...uh...good story, very creative and unique ideas in it, no bad grammar and spelling, overall, well done!

Here, have my cookie box.

-I still think it's "weird"-

xD
Andy Social chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Great story! I always look foward to new stories from you. Ikkaku doesn't really get much love 'round here.I look forward to the next story.
mandarin'peel chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
I LOVED IT XD

that's exactly how ikkaku would trained them
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Ah, the 11th division spreads like a virus...*cackle*
liltle chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
That was exciting to read. You potrayed Ikkaku good enough. I'm quite sure if he ever did become captain he'd definetely woulda act just like that. I wonder if he was the the ninth division captain if Shuuhei would act just like Kira.. umm, but i'm quite sure hinamori would. It would be awesome if Ikkaku would ever become captain and you just potrayed a lilltle some of what he would be like if he ever did. It was amazing to read this.. gosh i love the 11th division..
xxFissshbonesssxx chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
My love for these tender little 'what-ifs' is still growing. You're amazing at generating them.
homeostatis chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
I love how much of the character's personalities you manage to cram into these stories. ;) Characterization's never off when I read you stuff. Wonderful!