Reviews for Unbreakable
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
That story was so beatiful. I loved the way it ended.
llllevitzrules chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
I love happy endings. Thanks for sharing. Do you think Kitty would have considered staying had she not been pregnant?
Xakko chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
I hope you're right.

And I love how you capture the voices and motivations of the characters. This has a cinematic feel to it - the ship leaving, Kitty remaining... I could visualize it so well.

It's a bit sad their friends (their _family_) wouldn't be at the wedding, tho'
Starsinger chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
This is not a complaint, it seems with all the destruction and death among mutantkind, just about everyone is predicting a fat Kitty! I love the story, and while I don't like the idea of these two leaving the X-Men, this would mean that the future of Rachel's childhood would not come true for them. Oh, well, just an old softie, I guess, gotta go, need to pick up #21...
Madripoor Rose chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Sigh. Perfect ending to the canon arc. I can just see the look on Peter's face when he sees Kitty stayed with him, and when she tells him why. Great story.
Houkanno Yuuhou chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
As much as I don't want them out of the comics, I have to admit that this is a more desirable ending, especially since I'm sure that Joss' time on Astonishing is coming to an end shortly (sadly). Who knows what hell other writers would unleash on these two (and I, for one, don't want Claremont's hands back on her since he wants her and Rachel to become a couple...not that I'm against them being a couple, but I just really don't like them together like that)?