Reviews for The Woman In Question
divine one chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
the lorne voice was written QUITE well!
darklover chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
I can't wait to read more.
Moluvsnumber17 chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
so i just discovered your story and i like where it's going...update soon...
jlynch02 chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
Great job writing the dialogue, especially Lorne. I can vividly picture him sitting with Spike, making comments just like that. Keep updating quickly!
charity chapter 2 . 5/10/2007
More please! You are very true to the characters, and I love that! It's hard to find an author that can write well and really stick to that! Thank you for sharing!
PrettyGirlBPD chapter 2 . 5/7/2007
Glad to see you're finally writing a B/S story. I've read a few of your others, but I'm not big on B/A. Like where this is going so far, can't wait for more!
DMTABF chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
It's so rare to find a well-written, post-NFA Spuffy fic. I thought Lorne was dead-on character-wise, and I really enjoyed the first chapter from random-guy-in-bar's point of view. Hope you update soon!
Ari chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
You're writing Spike so pathetic. He really wasn't that desperately missing Buffy on Angel. If he was, he would have gone to her instead of let her think he's still dead.

And Buffy wasn't really with the Immortal anyway. Joss retconned that in his Buffy season 8 comics.
Cloud97 chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
Lol, More! haha although i do hope to see something of Angel(is that bad?) Ive never read a fic that has both Angel and Spike on equal grounds(maybe its too complex? :/ *thinking*),its always one sided...anywho keep up the good work! :D
your tinsel tinkerbell chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
Great update. Must have more;)
RabidReject chapter 1 . 5/3/2007