Reviews for Just Cause It's Cool
someoneyoudon'tknow chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
So freakishly awesome!

I like how you ended the story without making anyone actually win. Very funny. It would be cool if you wrote a sequel, for the next battle, even though it would defeat the point of ending it before anyone won. But if you do, GO MARTH (and YL, kirby and jigglypuff of course...heh)GO!
Ri2 chapter 5 . 6/11/2008
I haven't spotted any misspellings.

Once again, nice fighting.

Are Lucario and Blaze getting...close? Eheheheheh.
Ri2 chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
Nice battle scenes.

The psychic battle between Ness and Lucario was neat.

How'd Blaze get into the SSB?

Is this fight just for fun, or is there something more sinister going on?
Paper Dimentio chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
Pichu was the one character I was happy about not being in Brawl.

Now I want Pichu back, and it is because of this story.

I hate you.

J/K, this was a great chapter. And I actually didn't mind the flashbacks, since they were actually needed to explain Pichu's new strength. Since many of the flashbacks with Mew were sort of action-y they even made the story a bit more enjoyable to read.

There isn't much constructive criticism I can give since this is far better than anything I have ever written. The only thing I can think of is that Pichu didn't use many electric attacks in the battle against Lyn which is weird considering it is Pichu, not sure if you did that on purpose or not.

Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
Ri2 chapter 3 . 2/13/2008
That was a very cool battle. But now I feel bad for Pichu, know, she was taken out of Brawl. Very sad.
Ri2 chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
This is hilarious. I love this parody and all the fun you're poking out of Power Rangers. I feel the same way about it today.
Ri2 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Ooh, neat, new story!

Wow, didn't know Jigglypuff could learn that move.

Bwahahaha! Take that, Young Link!

Why'd Young Link throw Kirby?

Ek! Run you two, run!

Kirby has a butt?

Kirby is incredible!

This is so DBZ.

Uh, Jigglypuff, now's not the time!

Peach can be scary.

Nice tale. Glad you wrote it.