Reviews for Masked Happiness
fugu-chan chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
Hi! It's been a long time since I last commented, but I stand by what I said then- this story is too beautiful to leave hanging! I wonder if you still have any desire to write it. It's been a while, so maybe you don't even like the series anymore. : \ I hope that's not the case, and I'll remind you again that there are surely many people who would read it and love it even more, myself being one!

I hope all is well with you and that you find some time to do things you love, even if writing isn't one of them anymore! Thanks
Mina Luriya chapter 24 . 4/4/2012
OMG I wish you had continued this! Gah, I need to know what happens. Very cute moments by the way :)
xXCandyFromSomeStraNgerXx chapter 24 . 8/5/2011
Awsome story:)))

One of my favorites!

Really love it!

Plz continue, I've been waitin 4ever now :OO

:3 good job!
nomanslandvicki chapter 24 . 1/4/2011
hey again, was bored and was sifting through my favorites when i came across this and realized how much i love this fic and how much i missed your updates...not to nag but i really hope you update this again soon cause i miss your beautiful story telling
fugu-chan chapter 10 . 8/17/2010
Somehow, this story keeps drawing me in, tugging me closer, compelling me to immerse myself in its dark allure. It makes my heart ache and swell at the same time, and I'm not always sure why.

I know you have promised us things won't trail off like this, but I need to remind you of just how fascinating this story is. Please bring us some closure. It's far too beautiful to remain broken.
Joy-girl chapter 23 . 5/18/2010
So, I know that I have already reviewed the latest chapter, but after reading through this again, I feel that I must again plead again for an update and remind you that this story is still unfinished. Even with the second time around, it is still greatly pulling at my heartstrings. It would be great if you continued this soon. Please and thank you :)
Joy-girl chapter 24 . 3/27/2010
So, I picked this story intending to skim through it. I ended up reading it fully and staying up much later than I should have. And so, to reward my diligence, would you be so kind as to continue this soon? ]
fugu-chan chapter 22 . 3/20/2010
dfsghfjgkl;dskjhgfhgjkl;sa I need more of this story! I still keep coming back to it and absorb myself in your dark, beautiful writing. I hope all is well for you and that you are writing for your own fun, even if it's not for us.

But more of this story would also be appreciated! : )

Thanks
fugu-chan chapter 23 . 1/27/2010
ah I hope you feel compelled to update this story soon! I love it and keep rereading parts! It's very well written
o.OgoTHic bloSSomO.o chapter 24 . 1/27/2010
Wa a cliffhanger...again! when will be the next chappie I’m so exited already wa!..I hate Sakura’s father... I were given a chance to go inside this fanfic I’ll definitely kill him!

Hahaha sorry for ranting...anyway please update As Soon As Possible!..,;
ToQuiet chapter 24 . 1/17/2010
Great story can't wait to see what happens next, pls post the next chapter as soon as you can! :)
Temptation of Lacuna chapter 24 . 1/6/2010
THAT BASTARD! I'MMA KILL HIM FOR WHAT'S DONE TO SAKURA!

Sorry... had to get that off my chest...

It's a miracle that Sakura's instincts brought her to Sasuke's before she lost her remaining strength. She's blessed to have people like him in her life. I hope that he, along with the rest of Team 7 and Gaara, can get her to open up before it's too late. I know they will never give up until she is saved :)

Sorry I'm so late in reviewing this! Too much going on right now with school coming up and all :(

Still look forward to your next update :)
shadow-binder chapter 24 . 12/27/2009
awesome story, please post the next chap soon
ReedHardWriter chapter 24 . 11/4/2009
please update again soon! i really like this story and cant wait for the next chapter.
fugu-chan chapter 24 . 11/3/2009
I love this story! I just ran across it about 4 days ago and somehow have read through it all already. I really appreciate your attention to spelling and grammar- many people highly underestimate their importance!

Other than that, I think your plot is original and well-written, and the character development is thorough! Keep it up

I take it Sakura isn't a medic in your story? If she were, she'd either have not gotten to this state, or she'd've used her inhuman pummeling powers to mash her father to a pulp by now...

I like your gentle, worried Sasuke. I don't think I've come across any like that in any other stories so far.

Anyway, I fully understand your comments about updating and all. College classes are beating me up too! I'm looking forward to where this story goes though : )