Reviews for Gambit
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
nice
Dalek Avion chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
Ahh! Melora Maxwell, you've done it again.

You write the Daleks so beautifully and right in character. Dalek Sec now actually respecting the Doctor was done perfectly and it comes through especially during his concern when he sees the Doctor's using himself as the conductor.

But the more striking thing was Sec's relationship with Dalek Thay. I can simply imagine Thay's distress as he is forced to choose between his brother and the Dalek imperative. Thay screaming in to Sec's mind as he died was harrowing.

Simply Beautiful and grand. It sometime makes me wonder if you are a Dalek seeing as you know them so well

OXOX

Dalek Avion
Valen123456 chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
Well done ... you have brought this wonderful insight of Dalek-kind to a grand conlusion.

I am curious about how the last two episodes of Doctor Who are going to turn out ... it looks like Davros is going to come back but i have a strange little idea in my head that Caan and Davros are one and the same ... it would certainly explain his desire to maintain Dalek purity
morph chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
Well done. The ending was exciting, yet horrific. I liked the little telepathic stuff between Sec and the Doctor. :)
Dalek's Avion and Theodore chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
I am, forever in your debt Melora!

Thank you so much! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

OXOX

Dalek Avion
chaotic pink chocobo chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
Interesting story, hope to see more!
Dalek's Avion and Theodore chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Grr! I want Gambit Part Three!

Please Melora! I'm begging you, please, just please finsh this story! For the good of Dalek kind everywhere!

You're brilliant Melora but PLEASE! Finish it please!
The Last Dalek chapter 2 . 10/25/2007
Please, please, please update soon! I REALLY wanna know what's going on inside Sec's head! UPDATE NOW! OR BE EXTERMINATED!

DO IT NOW!

please?
MichaelaLovesErik chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
Please, MM. I'm begging you. ((Gets on hands and knees)) Please, finish this story. It's too good to leave. Please!

I'll make you cherry soufflee as a reward!

X
The Last Dalek chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Dalek Sec has become my number one Dalek. A head of the Emperor and myself. This story is as good as all your Dalek POV's. I love it I love it I love it! Please tell me you'll continue this story. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

I'm sensing that maybe Lady Kalitharian did something to Sec, made him a bit insane. Could you please wrtite something about the Cult of Skaro and The Knights Tempus? Please. (I now I am demanding. Please feel free to abuse me.)
buchanchem chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
great story, read the first one rift that was great to. when they first baugh in human dalek sec i was like 'maybe melora will write this one in his POV as well' lol hope you update soon :)
Michaela-Le-Mongoola chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
Another brilliant chapter! You show Sec's gradual transition from killer to peace keeper very well. Bravo!

Please update soon. Please!
ryan macdonald chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
Good story thus far.

In chapter 1, I can easily understand Sec's disdain for U.S President Hoover's policies in trying to deal with the great depression. More importantly, I can see why Sec would make such a radical change in ideology at this point considering that his race is close to dying out. It is after all the logical thing to do.

In chapter 2, seeing Sec gradually become more and more human in his mindset as the chapter progresses is quite interesting. I can imagine that Caan, Jast and Thay are none too happy with his blasphemy (in their eyes).

It makes me sad that Sec will die and his dream of a human dalek race will die with him thanks to Caan's stubborn purist pride.

On a side note, good reference in having Sec state to the reader that at one time, he would have agreed with Hitler's viewpoints on racial purity. Everyone HAS been comparing the Daleks to the Nazis since they first appeared in the series after all...
morph chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
I'm so happy you've updated! This chapter was wonderful. It made me very sad in some places because poor Sec has no idea of what's gong to happen to him. Some parts also amused me - mainly Caan when he was whining. It's so very sad and interesting to see him thinking about love and other such ideas that Daleks have never felt before. The fact that Sec feels sympathy for the Doctor losing Rose is very touching. So was when he ponders wether the Dalek embryos would have been his siblings or his offspring.

All in all, I enjoyed reading this chapter very much, and I'm eagerly waiting your next chapter!
big fan chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
I am happy that you have updated again Melora. You portray Sec exalently and it was a pitty he had to be killed in the show. Love the reference to Davros and the interaction between the Doctor and Sec. Please update soon!