Reviews for If You Only Knew
Etherelemental chapter 4 . 8/11/2007
That was interesting. _ The story started out a bit slow, but now it's definitely picked up some pace. Though, I was wondering if you were going to have Kasy paired up with Dazia later on. Mostly becuase of Dazia being different there when the chip no longer functions. Although, I'm wondering what this little development will effect. But, I'm sure things are going to get quite a bit more interesting anyway. _ Anyway, I hope to see more soon!
sweetXwhenXsilent chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
lol Dazia's quite the ladie's...woman? What are they, they traveling through portals and stuff...I cant wait for the next update!

Keep up the good work!

Sweet
riverkirby chapter 4 . 6/24/2007
omg, cant wait for more.. and did i miss something? i have a headache so i dont rememeber if i read about a girl on the football team.. who is it? oh man and what are these new kids? and what is with the chips?

man good story and def. will be reading more in the future.
Invader Johnny chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
Heheheheh Kim's cooking its like a punishment from hell.

Ah well about the chips, lets hope they DON'T get offline, shall we?

Hannah Smith chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
Longer than the first, but it grabbed me in any case. Do you realize that I love to read ANYTHING you write. Keep it up!
John2damax chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
This chapter was kinda a mixture of chapter 1 and 2. And by that i mean ,school life and secret life. But all in all it was righteously awesome! And i finally get who's child is who and stuff. Can't wait for chapter 4, definitely can't wait!

So dazia and ronnie are gonna hook up huh? i wanna read about it haha lol
Invader Johnny chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
Ah, so eh I guess this chapter has some interesting character development o both Kasy and Sheki and their new friends.

As for Kim and Shego Possible, well the two married women are gonna have one hell of a workout when they find out who nearly killed Monkey Fist and Fukashima.

Invader Johnny chapter 2 . 5/23/2007
Well wasn't this a surprise?

Who would have thought that the whole time Kasy and Sheki were tarining and NOT a real mission huh?

Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Well not much to say except that its about time some fics of Sheki and Kasy have them as normal tenns instead of them TRYING to be like their mother.

riverkirby chapter 2 . 5/20/2007
this is really interesting. i cant wait to see what's gonna happen.
Johnathan chapter 2 . 5/19/2007
Nice! Way more action then i thought would be in there! and question though...so kim and shego are actually getting along? And let me guess, the father of kasy and sheki is ron, but how does shego tie up in to all of this?

can't wait for chapter 3
Hannah Smith chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
WAHH! I lurve it so far! You better keep this up! I was a bit confused at who was talking, but continuing will help!
Malcolm chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Cool story I have a few questios maybe they'll b answered in chapter 2 I haven't read it yet but if it's like chapter 1 I'll like it
Johnathan chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Nice, haha, this story is kinda like kim possible,(of course!)

But one thing though...so ronnie is gay? and dazia, how about her?

anyways, I'm looking foward to chapter 2.
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Interesting start. I'm kinda curious on how thing's will work out. Including who gets paired up with who and that stuff. Although, I'm kinda wondering if Sheki has a thing for Dazia and if Dazia has a thing for Ronnie. It's just how it all appeared to me, so I can't really be sure, but I'm sure Kasy is interested in Dazia, with Sheki's thought that Kasy would go after anyone with two legs that meets her standards. _ Anyway, I hope more comes up soon! _