Reviews for Snakes and Sand
deathwearsblack chapter 17 . 6/5
please update.
Sly Riddle chapter 17 . 4/26
I like it... If you ever find it in you to update some more chapters about it, I would be delighted, especialy the relationship of Gaara and Harry... Wich by the way is an amazingly well designed OOC, love the parstlethongue! Not sure about the Naruto in Wizarding World tought if you could expend the fic and devellop it a little more you might yet convince me. Anyway, you wrote a good plot and I would really appreciate reading more about it!
yngoldfogee chapter 17 . 3/27
I've re-read this again and enjoyed it as much as the first time, as it's been nearly eight years since your last update I begin to wonder if you have left the site. If you are still out there somewhere could you please update here or let us know where you are now if you've moved to another site.
Naruto4ever chapter 11 . 3/7
Martin's parents are actually named Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. I am not trying to tell you how to write your story but you might get a little more positive comments if you do use their real names. I am loving this and was saddened by the fact that Naruto's parents were wrongly named.
Mizuki Abyss chapter 17 . 3/3
I realy love this story! It's great and I love it! Update please.
Wolf pupDemon shared chapter 17 . 3/3
Please write more! I love this story and what to know how it ends!
chickieroy chapter 17 . 11/18/2017
please update more soon i only just found your story the other day but have fallen i love with it in that short time and would love to read more soon
Motherofthehorde chapter 17 . 11/12/2017
Wow...a compleat rewrite...but a good one.
Thank you for writing.
Motherofthehorde
WereBunny87 chapter 17 . 10/6/2017
I love this so much and look forward to more
Rose Angel chapter 17 . 5/17/2017
It's been so long! Are you still alive?!
crystal484 chapter 17 . 3/11/2017
thank for this will you write another chapter plz
Niji-neko chapter 11 . 3/3/2017
Hello, I don't mean to offend but you sound (read) like a different author starting chapter 9 , it threw me completely the Naruto cut the flow of the story) and the Rury —Gara interaction, I thought they were at least ten (whe you clarified they were 7) , it might have been that they talked more and Rury did not seem as afraid . I truly loved the early chapters though .
Enishi-Haru chapter 17 . 1/21/2017
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
Lila Dunmare chapter 17 . 1/8/2017
great great great ! such a great fanfic ! I hope to read the next chapter someday, though it seems that you've stopped updating... too bad
basiliskqueen chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
Hi just like to say that I hope that you update this soon because after reading this story I cant wait for more to come its really amazing and interesting, and I really hope that you will keep writing or have someone else continue; but I would really hope that YOU will finish it. So here's to hoping and wishing that you complete this story.
1,343 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »