Reviews for Snakes and Sand
Rose Angel chapter 17 . 5/17
It's been so long! Are you still alive?!
crystal484 chapter 17 . 3/11
thank for this will you write another chapter plz
Niji-neko chapter 11 . 3/3
Hello, I don't mean to offend but you sound (read) like a different author starting chapter 9 , it threw me completely the Naruto cut the flow of the story) and the Rury —Gara interaction, I thought they were at least ten (whe you clarified they were 7) , it might have been that they talked more and Rury did not seem as afraid . I truly loved the early chapters though .
Enishi-Haru chapter 17 . 1/21
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
Lila Dunmare chapter 17 . 1/8
great great great ! such a great fanfic ! I hope to read the next chapter someday, though it seems that you've stopped updating... too bad
basiliskqueen chapter 1 . 1/1
Hi just like to say that I hope that you update this soon because after reading this story I cant wait for more to come its really amazing and interesting, and I really hope that you will keep writing or have someone else continue; but I would really hope that YOU will finish it. So here's to hoping and wishing that you complete this story.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/5/2016
Will this ever be updated?!
lovelywriting chapter 17 . 2/28/2016
I have loved every last one of you stories and normally when I read them they are finished DX please please please come back to this one I have never read a naruto/HP story but because it was written by you I just had to try it. lol
StoneTheLoner chapter 6 . 1/29/2016
This story needs a cross-dressing label. While I have nothing against it, it's not really my preference when it comes to what stories I read. It would have saved me some time, and you from getting a negative review...
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 17 . 12/31/2015
esta hermoso! me gustan las parejas que sutilmente mensionas! no puedo esperar para saber mas!
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 17 . 12/19/2015
Dang it why is this the last chapter! upload PLEASE!
Sakihinata chapter 17 . 11/4/2015
Great story ;)
horsesrules chapter 17 . 10/28/2015
It's good write more
Moonlight's Mist chapter 17 . 10/24/2015
oooh, nice~
i was half expecting draco/naruto at the start but draco crushing on itachi is an interesting choice. im eager to see where this leads~ :)
Moonlight's Mist chapter 12 . 10/24/2015